Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How will the light-heavyweight title somehow stay vacant again?
This poll is closed.
Another split draw 6 17.65%
Glover Teixeira pulls out citing old man hips 9 26.47%
Jamahal Hill gets TKOed during his weight cut by way of Bathtub 9 26.47%
Fight cancelled when Jiří Procházka throws a dolly at the fighter bus 10 29.41%
Total: 34 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Spaced God posted:

Lobster and Carl and everyone else who puts so much loving effort into writing so many words about people punching each other for an internet forum are forever the goats

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

edit: wrong thread

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

It's the most actually hosed up thing for the UFC to do so of course it's what happened, I hope Jones fucks this up for the UFC with his typical joie de vie and the fight gets scrapped

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

I can't think of a better use of time and resources than to make the stools we can barely see worse to sit on for everyone in celebration of thirty years of too-comfortable stools

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

When I was a boy in the old country my grandfather would take me on his shoulders to the mma fights, and I would tug at his shirt collar and say "dear farfar, why do the men sit on round stools, why can they not put little corners on the stools" and he'd get real quiet and I could feel from his grip on my leg that he was fighting back tears. He was a proud man, too proud to have that talk with me. Well it's been decades now and, while he's long gone, I hope somewhere he's smiling, knowing that there's little corners on the stools. We finally did it, farfar.