Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How will the light-heavyweight title somehow stay vacant again?
This poll is closed.
Another split draw 6 17.65%
Glover Teixeira pulls out citing old man hips 9 26.47%
Jamahal Hill gets TKOed during his weight cut by way of Bathtub 9 26.47%
Fight cancelled when Jiří Procházka throws a dolly at the fighter bus 10 29.41%
Total: 34 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Shumagorath posted:

No way am I paying $80 for anything the UFC puts out. loving hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

If you haven’t seen the video, here it is.

https://twitter.com/antiwokeone/status/1610113010562908161

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

kimbo305 posted:

This actually seems like a downgrade for his career. There were surely a couple more con job fights he could win and get paid on.
But certainly putting money where his mouth is on bringing up fighter pay.

He was rich before he made his first youtube. Dude already had gently caress you money and his bullshit "fights" just stacked on to it. Glad to see him do something decent with it.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

kimbo305 posted:

Source? Not disputing it, just wanna see the amount.

I don't know specifically how much money their family had prior to youtube poo poo. Essentially all social media stars come from well off backgrounds.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

:discourse:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I’m shocked by this and by that not really shocked.

The real story here is that bones is afraid of francis and the ufc cut francis to give him an easier fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I don’t watch anything ufc live anymore and just catch finishes the next day from alternative sources. I’m so soured by dana white’s horseshit that I’m struggling even to do that.