Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

for supper i'll be having pinto beans with ketchup and some corn bread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

very true jon bois copied. sorry to say

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

chicago helping their packers into the playoffs

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

carson wentz is the worst qb in the world

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that was funny where travis kelce tried to leap over a guy by just raising one leg quite high. just my loving opinion.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's anybody's game

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yeah right at what you said.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

travus

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the panthers and the saints are doing well, but don't fall asleep as they say. don't go to bed during football. you might wake up a losser. that's the word "loss" combined with the word "haver." not the same thing as a loser who is a loss doer.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

the saints have not thrown an incompletion

i seen one earlier

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i sawl it when andy dalton threw a ball away in the redzone earlier. not sure why it didn't count. my guess? i didn't see loving poo poo

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

carson wentz doing that dunk of the ball over the linemen and across the plane should be the nfl logo. you could do it of anyone else who ever did that if you wanted. i believe stafford has done it. but wentz doing it should be the nfl logo. them is the breaks.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

why don't they see the play coming. they always run blue 80 wassethut on every play

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

RumbleFish posted:

Forcing a FG was a loving victory

i found out your avatar is an animated gif today.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't penalize players for showing fiery emotion for football & family. sickening robot league

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

so many vijinx

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

eli apple can cover watson easily for a full game and allow 0 tds, less than 40 yards

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

eli apple could cover mike williams for 100 throws in a row and win 80 to 90 of the throws and intercept 15 of the throws

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you see this send me a pm

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Jan 2, 2023