Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Shodai?
Shodai
SHODAI
View Results

John McClane
Nov 14, 2011
Y/O: Takakeisho

S/K: Shodai
Hoshoryu
Wakamotoharu

M1-5: Tobizaru
Abi
Midorifuji

M6-10: Hokutofuji
Aoiyama
Oho

M11+: Kotoeko
Kotoshoho
Mitoryu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John McClane
Nov 14, 2011
if i do poorly just know that several people in this thread are responsible for bullying me and should be suspended for two tournaments

John McClane
Nov 14, 2011
Takarafuji's in one of the favorite spots to do an old man 11-4, kicking myself that I talked myself out of picking him

John McClane
Nov 14, 2011
Yeah Abi might not even make it to ozeki if he gets the yusho here, they typically want your 33 wins to come from sanyaku

also keisho really needs to do a 13-2 yusho minimum for promotion, 12-3 likely doesn't do it (depending on the quality of the losses)

John McClane
Nov 14, 2011
i simply have to admire a man who posted so hard he got everyone banned from being on social media

John McClane
Nov 14, 2011
day 11 Keisho could get the rope wijth 13-2, if they're desperate. But tamawashi on a late charge is always a terrifying prospect.

i think the funniest thing about this basho is that we absolute stuffed guys into sanyaku like a clown car, and none of them are in contention for the yusho

John McClane
Nov 14, 2011
I think the ultimate comedy option is shodai goes 9-6 and costs keisho the yusho

John McClane
Nov 14, 2011
day 13 my general impression is that the oshi guys have a shorter shelf life in the top division, which is another reason why tamawashi's longevity is like, impossible

John McClane
Nov 14, 2011
day 15 we stuffed the sanyaku as full as we possibly could and only one komosubi finished within striking distance of the yusho, lmao

John McClane
Nov 14, 2011
and there will still be maegashira yusho winners

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John McClane
Nov 14, 2011
if you took a shot for every weird zoom on an abema broadcast you'd be dead in the ground before the end of day 1