Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Shodai?
Shodai
SHODAI
View Results

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I got a good feeling about this year and I'm investing heavily in Shodai stock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Dimebags Brain posted:

I got a good feeling about this year and I'm investing heavily in Shodai stock.

Y/O:
Shodai

S/K:
Shodai

M1-5:
Shodai

M6-10:
Shodai

M11+:
Shodai

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Takakeisho has looked extra motivated all tournament, being the sole Ozeki in a Yokozunaless basho, really showed up to make his case for the rope. Would like to see him take this one.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

My all SHODAI strategy has not paid off this basho but I keep the faith that he will reward me with SHODAI antics.

Pulling for Takakeisho. Been a beast all tournament and would like to see him pull it out.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Ura!

SHODAI!

TOBIZARU!

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Shodai feels different this basho. He fought real hard at the edge against Kotonowaka where as in the past few tournaments I feel like he just would have given up and taken the step out. Wonder what changed?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

That last fight was absurd. Tobizaru kicked Teru's leg out of his leg.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Takakeisho won before the match even started. He completely psyched Atamafuji out and deserved that win just on the mental game alone.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Shout out to the one dude in the audience on day 10 rocking a Korn shirt.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Roctavian posted:

How can anyone forget Tobizaru’s beautiful face and skincare routines

He's burned into my mind forever since seeing this amazing performance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEJxwKP_x2Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Ice Phisherman posted:

Ura is a huge smiler too! :)

the Ura/Tobizaru matches that end with some wacky bullshit and then both of them have a look on their face like they just got away with a great prank are great.