Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Shodai?
Shodai
SHODAI
View Results

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

People keep posting SHODAI but I keep reading it as SHODAN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Y/O:
Takakeisho

S/K:
Meisei
Shodai
Takayasu

M1-5:
Tamawashi
Midorifuji
Daieisho

M6-10:
Endo
Oho
Onosho

M11+:
Tochinoshin
Aoiyama
Chiyomaru

Chiyomaru's back!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

ilmucche

Y/O: Takakeisho
S/K: Meisei
M1-5: Tamawashi
M6-10: Endo
M11+: Chiyomaru

I am crushed that I did not get tochinoshin. I'm assuming I can't request a trade because he's full up?

Why did I put meisei on my list

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Kenning posted:

Looking at my draft list you should have gotten Tochi. The cutoff for maegashira guys was 18 players, and you were number 18, so I must have mis-counted at some point in the draft. Thanks for calling my attention to it, you'll have Tochi from Day 1.

Aww thanks kenning, you're a champ! Hope your power issues are resolved safely!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Despite his injury I will be staying with tochinoshin please. Especially after getting the rework to have him on my team

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Beeswax posted:

Random thought that popped up in my head: anyone know how Ishiura is doing? He's been out with injury for almost a year now

His henka on tochinoshin is one of the best I've ever seen.

His traps were ridiculous too

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Thanks again kenning!

Dropping back to juryo is the price I'll happily pay for not trading tochinoshin

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I am lost without tochinoshin

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I am kyujo because my friend tochinoshin is not present. If he returns, so will I. If he doesn't, maybe I will.
:pray:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

verbal enema posted:

I love tochinoshin

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Congrats kenning!!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Motivated Shodai

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Charles Gnarwin posted:

trades are for cowards.

:hmmyes:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

drat that's clever

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I miss tochinoshin

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Ahhh, I thought to myself a few weeks back "hey the basho is soon, I should check the thread" and then I completely didn't. Oh well

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I hope Tochinoshin is happy and healthy in his retirement :)

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Robviously posted:

Not a pro-athlete by any means but I work outdoors year round and anecdotally, hydration is one of those things that gets you before you realize it. You don't get thirsty before you get dehydrated sometimes, during the summer months when it's real hot I have an actual hydration routine I use because it's easy to just keep pushing forward on what you're doing and not realize how much water/electrolytes/etc you've lost.

I know that these guys should have people watching them for this kind of stuff but it is actually that easy enough to miss.

Was always told if you feel thirsty you've already fallen behind

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

one to three is healthy pee, four to eight you must hydrate

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I hope tochinoshin has a happy, fulfilling retirement and that his injuries heal up well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Death penalty for a stable wow