Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Shodai?
Shodai
SHODAI
View Results

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

Beeswax posted:

Natto has a very stable and non-dmca-struck account on Rumble these days, presumably setting up there because it's more obscure and less compliant with copyright takedown requests. You just need to keep blinkers on to avoid having to look at the rest of the hellsite.

https://theforevercove.com/

Makushita, Juryo and Makuuchi, has playoffs for lower divisions when that applies. Can still select the matches and pre-/post-day standings from links in the video. No having your retinas scorched by whatever the gently caress Sneako (a thing I learned about entirely against my will) is up to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022
inshallah we don't have any sort of this manner of problems with Hakuoho and he can fulfill his potential

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022
Day 4: at 0-4 I am honestly worried about Kirishima carrying an undisclosed injury or something. Also, I wonder if Teru will be around in week 2, feels like shades of July last year when he went win loss loss out. Nishikigi and Meisei both have decent records against him, as in they don't get blasted out every time, but he doesn't look like he's exhibiting yusho-winning sumo out there. He definitely has no problem withdrawing early to save his knees for next time, knowing there's no one in any solid running to replace him.

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022
Day 6: Kinboshi for everyone! Seriously though, I don't see Teru finishing this one out. He's down on strength and can't get his legs high enough to complete the trips he would have easily pulled off not that long ago.

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

Fluffdaddy posted:

Terunofuji should retire. The win one, disappear for 3 tournaments is not good for the sport or for his health.

It's not, but he'll keep at it until he gets a 10th title or until his knees do their best impression of Anton Lubchenko from the Simpsons

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022
Day 14 results, also discussing Day 15 matchups.

Onosato is taking on Hoshoryu tomorrow, and Takerufuji is taking on Gonoyama. If Takerufuji is fusen, which looks incredibly likely, he goes to 12-3 and Gonoyama ends up on 11-4. If Hoshoryu beats Onosato, both of them also end up on 11-4.

Can you win the Emperor's Cup from a hospital bed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022
https://twitter.com/patriciajaydee/status/1783876279105982962

Good news about Asashoryu.