Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Shodai?
Shodai
SHODAI
View Results

Akiosan
May 21, 2005

We have to first get out of this bar, then the hotel, then the city, and then the country.

New year same undying loyalty to Tochinoshin!
Y/O:
Takakeisho

S/K:
Kotonowaka
Hoshoryu
Takayasu

M1-5:
Nishikigi
Midorifuji
Tamawashi

M6-10:
Oho
Onosho
Myogiryu

M11+:
Tochinoshin
Kagayaki
Okinoumi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akiosan
May 21, 2005

We have to first get out of this bar, then the hotel, then the city, and then the country.

Bentai posted:

https://sumall.sumo.or.jp/products/4571588954321
Limited edition goodie bags for 11000Y that include a randomly selected tegata. They even have little charms made from the Kokugikan dohyo clay too. Neat little stuff.

I am definitely trying to hop on this one. Tegata look so good hanging up on the wall and they are good conversation starters for me to proselytize Sumo.

Akiosan
May 21, 2005

Requesting to trade out Tochinoshin for Kagayaki or Okinoumi in that order as that's who I chose originally. Thanks!

Akiosan
May 21, 2005

Shiroc posted:

Oh snap I finally got an autograph sumo card from the main set

I was able to get Oho in this set which I was pretty happy about!

Akiosan
May 21, 2005

Sad day when I can't choose Tochinoshin. Hopefully next tourney!

Y/O:
Takakeisho
Terunofuji

S/K:
Kiribayama
Hoshoryu
Tobizaru

M1-5:
Onosho
Tamawashi
Abi

M6-10:
Endo
Hiradoumi
Aoiyama

M11+:
Hokuseiho
Oho
Takarafuji

Edit: Congrats Kenning!

Akiosan
May 21, 2005

Can I trade Onosho for Abi please. Or if not him whoever else you deem fit.

Akiosan
May 21, 2005

What an excellent end to an exciting tournament!

Akiosan
May 21, 2005

Thanks for running fantasy again Kenning. Was a rollercoaster as always!

Akiosan
May 21, 2005

Y/O:
Terunofuji
Takakeisho

S/K:
Kiribiyama
Kotonowaka
Wakamotoharu

M1-5:
Kinbozan
Abi
Midorifuji

M6-10:
Onosho
Hiradoumi
Tamawashi

M11+:
Hokuseiho
Asanoyama
Oho

Akiosan
May 21, 2005

Tochinoshin is retiring. A sad but not unexpected turn of events.

Akiosan
May 21, 2005

Thanks for running the basho, Robviously.

Akiosan
May 21, 2005

Looking forward to another Basho!

Y/O:
Terunofuji
Kirishima

S/K:
Hoshoryu
Kotonowaka
Wakamotoharu

M1-5:
Asanoyama
Tobizaru
Nishikigi

M6-10:
Hokuseiho
Takayasu
Oho

M11+:
Hakuoho
Tsurugisho
Kotoeko

Edit: Removed Takakeisho

Akiosan fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Jul 7, 2023

Akiosan
May 21, 2005

I'd like to trade Asanoyama for Tobizaru.

Akiosan
May 21, 2005

Thanks for running another great fantasy Basho, Kenning!

Akiosan
May 21, 2005

Y/O:
Kirishima
Takakeisho
Hoshoryu

S/K:
Tobizaru
Kotonowaka
Wakamotoharu

M1-5:
Tamawashi
Hokutofuji
Shodai

M6-10:
Oho
Takayasu
Onosho

M11+:
Hokuseiho
Mitakeumi
Kotoshoho

Akiosan
May 21, 2005

Thanks Kenning!

I guess the wave of me being near the top was due to crash spectacularly eventually. I refuse to trade for other than injury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akiosan
May 21, 2005

Y/O:
Hoshoryu
Takakeisho
Kirishima

S/K:
Kotonowaka
Daieisho
Wakamotoharu

M1-5:
Takayasu
Asanoyama
Shodai