Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
So right now I'm experiencing a dull pain every time I breathe in hard, at my back right between my shoulder blades. What does this mean? gently caress if I know but I'm blaming it on being old since that's what most random pain comes from. What do you do that causes pain that shouldn't? And how does it feel to be An Old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
My weener gets real stuff :shrug:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Dixville posted:

So right now I'm experiencing a dull pain every time I breathe in hard, at my back right between my shoulder blades. What does this mean? gently caress if I know but I'm blaming it on being old since that's what most random pain comes from. What do you do that causes pain that shouldn't? And how does it feel to be An Old

sounds like you're probably sitting hosed-up-edly

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Buce posted:

sounds like you're probably sitting hosed-up-edly

I would not doubt this but I've mostly been laying down instead of sitting today. But I know I hunch over when I do sit at a computer or whatever. I'm pretty bad at sitting tbh

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Veins in my legs

Wt Everloving F

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
yall remember when you could say funny offensive poo poo on this website before the woke special needs mods got control of it?

That Dang Lizard
Jul 13, 2016

what; an idiomt
I get this bullshit occasionally https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precordial_catch_syndrome, so I'll probably have a heart attack at some point and not realise it.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Im now at the age where ive sneezed """funny""" and its hosed my neck and back up. Good times.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

hopefully you were just laying on your side weird or something to that effect. you should relax your muscles with a warm bath, see if that helps.

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
I went to bed early on NYE after a single bouron

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I will never get old or die

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Chinatown posted:

yall remember when you could say funny offensive poo poo on this website before the woke special needs mods got control of it?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I'm so old I can be only laugh, or be offended, not both.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
gently caress you shut up

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My dick hurts when I breathe hard into it

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Try sucking some dick op. :shrug:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
I use moisturizer on my face after taking a shower, otherwise it feels really dry.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
The age old adage of "doc it hurts when I do x" "well stop doing x"

What I'm saying is that the back pain is nature's way of telling you to stop breathing.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Thinking about all the wasted opportunities of my youth

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

sometimes I get random shooting pains in a random organ

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Peggy Edson posted:

sometimes I get random shooting pains in a random organ

It's God's love entering your body

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
op do you have a primary care physician by chance

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

A Concrete Divider posted:

op do you have a primary care physician by chance

american goons prefer gbs for medical advice

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021
Nerve damage, would not recommend. 2/10

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

SAY YOHO posted:

Nerve damage, would not recommend. 2/10

but enough about your posts

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I strained my hammy the other day while walking in my driveway

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021

Peggy Edson posted:

but enough about your posts

Nerve :gas:

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I’ve had arthritis since I was around 12 years old (juvenile onset, to be specific) and it went dormant in my late teens. I thought it was just a passing thing I had as a kid and teen and spent my 20s and 30s pain free.

Now that I’m in my 40s, hoo boy. This cold weather and constant rain and snow makes me feel and look like the boneitis guy from Futurama. poo poo sucks.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Chinatown posted:

This is the only place where they treat me as the unruly middle schooler I still am at heart after all these years.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The biggest sign that u are old Chinatown, is that u used the word "woke"

Skulker
Jan 27, 2021

Duuuuuude!
Sensibly chuckling at goons being all "owie oh god i'm old" aged, like, 38. You're not old, you're sedentary and your body is a mystery to you. Go for a jog, lift a weight, do some yoga.

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014

Drone_Fragger posted:

Im now at the age where ive sneezed """funny""" and its hosed my neck and back up. Good times.

I did this too! Except instead of sneezing I was doing some masturbating

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Skulker posted:

Sensibly chuckling at goons being all "owie oh god i'm old" aged, like, 38. You're not old, you're sedentary and your body is a mystery to you. Go for a jog, lift a weight, do some yoga.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
I remember my first job babysitting Jesus back when dirt was new...

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Get Ready for Price Time , Bitch

Woke up and then my knees hurt , no clue why. They just hurt. Just went to sleep and then woke up with them hurting.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I'm so grumpy that I get into a lot of fights. The constant beatings tenderize my flesh just right. I feel like a million bucks

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I don’t have any specific complaints currently but feel obligated to bookmark any old folks thread

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Snowy posted:

I don’t have any specific complaints currently but feel obligated to bookmark any old folks thread

i have lots of complaints and bookmarked it as well

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Hollismason posted:

Woke up and then my knees hurt , no clue why. They just hurt. Just went to sleep and then woke up with them hurting.

If you take statins and get joint pain or muscle aches
it might be the statins

REMEMBER THIS GUY GOONS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i keep getting sexier by the minute it's becoming a real problem