Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
He probably fell out, lay in a snowdrift for hours and got hypothermia because nobody missed him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Suckemy Fucker

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

god the hurt locker was such a poo poo movie i cant believe it won the oscar for best picture

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

TK8325 posted:

god the hurt locker was such a poo poo movie i cant believe it won the oscar for best picture

It really was wack

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

goatface posted:

He probably fell out, lay in a snowdrift for hours and got hypothermia because nobody missed him.

Its supposed to be a not bad way to die

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I am asking Prayer Warriors to pray for @JeremyRenner Father this is a time if reflect on how life is frail. God, I put my trust in you Father, and ask Jeremy Renner's life to be spared so that he would be healed, Father be with his family in your Son's name amen.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

Aparently a mannequin head was found at the scene.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

allegedly involved in a "weather-related accident" while plowing snow?

What do we think happened, goons?

wandered outside in the cold after doing a poo poo ton of coke on New Year’s

looked up

hit in the eye with a falling icicle

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

He was loving a huge snow drift, it's a new trend, they call it "snow plowing"

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Writing your name in spunk takes much longer than piss.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Dell_Zincht posted:

The worst Avenger

and yet they always win when he's on the team hmm

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hawkeye only turns up to the stuff he can contribute to, and those are the things that the others can handle in their sleep.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
The Bourne movie he was in was pretty good

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

What was that movie where he rescued/avenged some lady who got hosed up by a bunch of guys in the mountains? No, I won’t look it up. I should hate every aspect of that movie yet I love it. It’s a paradox really.

Anyways, I hope he doesn’t die.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

My mate used to drive snowploughs. The slope grooming ski run type.

He said they are easy to roll when traversing a slope...

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
He seems like the type of clart who would have a blade attachment for his ranch tractor.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I thougt he got blown apart by re-purposed Soviet ordinance

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I'm on team snow plow

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jeremy Renner put a gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger he is in a vegetative state

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Jeremy Renner put a gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger he is in a vegetative state

Remember that schiavo lady what was her deal?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Poohs Packin posted:

Remember that schiavo lady what was her deal?

She did not have enough faith in God and was thus cast into a void, empty of meaning and sense, because she did not Believe.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Are you suggesting that Jeremy Renner Terri Schiavo'd Terri Schiavo?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jeremy Renner is simply testing his Faith like any true Christian Warrior

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I don't think the man knows how to snow plow

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
He couldn't fit the whole plow in his mouth.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Legit thought he was blown in half by an IUD

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
jeremy deadner got killed today by an improvised upblowing device

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
Definitely got his hand caught in a plugged snow blower. He's going to have trouble firing that bow.

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
This is just like Budapest all over again

Offler
Mar 27, 2010
My neighbor when I was a little kid died in the stupidest way possible shoveling snow. He had his own method for shoveling snow that was horribly labor intensive, but looked nicer when you were done or something - I have no idea how it worked but it somehow involved turning snow into cube shapes that had to be carried off. He had his first heart attack shoveling snow when I was about 5, so his adult sons started coming over to shovel snow for him. But just because his sons didn't follow his stupid cube shoveling system he started doing it himself again and had another heart attack that same winter. Then it all happened again the next winter, but this time he didn't survive.

I remember how dramatic it felt the first time the ambulance picked him up, and how the mood in my house had completely shifted to "stubborn idiot preferred a nice driveway to living" when he died a year later.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Offler posted:

My neighbor when I was a little kid died in the stupidest way possible shoveling snow. He had his own method for shoveling snow that was horribly labor intensive, but looked nicer when you were done or something - I have no idea how it worked but it somehow involved turning snow into cube shapes that had to be carried off. He had his first heart attack shoveling snow when I was about 5, so his adult sons started coming over to shovel snow for him. But just because his sons didn't follow his stupid cube shoveling system he started doing it himself again and had another heart attack that same winter. Then it all happened again the next winter, but this time he didn't survive.

I remember how dramatic it felt the first time the ambulance picked him up, and how the mood in my house had completely shifted to "stubborn idiot preferred a nice driveway to living" when he died a year later.

Do you think he killed Jeremy Renner

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

There are many spirits who would be glad to see Renner, Jeremy, dead.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Cubist Snow Crimes

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

looking forward to the respectful death scene in the next marvel movie

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jeremy Renner summoning cenobites while drunk on the back of a snow plow

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

Knormal posted:

Proprietor of the highly successful Jeremy Renner Store of course.
https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=19614678011

he was wearing headphones and didn't hear a snowplow coming. I bet $20

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
We can just AI him at this point, right?

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
Lol at all these goons saying that shoveling snow causes heart attacks, and warning everyone in this thread about the dangers of turning off your monitor and getting physical exercise because it might cause your heart to explode

Freudian slippers
Jun 23, 2009
US Goon shocked and appalled to find that world is a dirty, unjust place

TK8325 posted:

I tried watching it a few years after it came out and legit, no joke had to stop and google it, because I thought I might have gotten it mixed up with the "real" movie and that this was supposed to be a parody or something. It really is one of the worst films I've (partly) seen.

E: Mayor of Kingstown is also completely poo poo.

E2: I kind of like Renner. Wind River was quite good. He's been in some stinkers, though.

Freudian slippers fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Jan 2, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

LaserPrinter69 posted:

Lol at all these goons saying that shoveling snow causes heart attacks, and warning everyone in this thread about the dangers of turning off your monitor and getting physical exercise because it might cause your heart to explode

yes that one post definitely represents the entire thread, great job!!!