Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016

nooneofconsequence posted:

Atlanta. Watch it.

Seconded. The most interesting TV I've seen in the past 5 or so years.

fake edit - poo poo snype. I guess I'll just say that my wife is obsessed with this muppet looking motherfucker (Renner) so I guess I hope he gets better. I never really "got" him, but he seems like a good enough dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

The surgeon looks over the sedated Renner, leans in, whispers “I’m gonna thanos snap your legs off”

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

At one point I worked in landscaping and we did snow removal, I worked with criminals who couldn’t get regular employment and people so stupid they couldn’t as well

We never had someone run themselves over with a bobcat/skid steer/plow and I saw a lot of dumb things like one guy doming himself with a fence post driver smashing his skull and then two of the other guys on site loving picked him up and moved him into a truck unconscious when I’m telling them to leave him, secure his neck and call 911. That guy spent 4 months in the hospital and luckily recovered with only the loss of motion and feeling in one arm.

Still….no one ever ran themselves over with the equipment and they came to work drunk and high all the time

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Renner got run over by a snow plow
Right in front of his house New Years Day
It seems the actor suffered blunt chest trauma
And other orthopedic injuries

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

:five:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lol

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Did he lose his Johnson? This might make him the highest power eunuch in Hollywood!

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

There's one roulade I can't sing

naem posted:

do we not like jeremy renner for some reason

I dont like Jeremy Renner for some reason, that said get well soon, J-bone!

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
I've just realised I've been confusing the hurt locker with zero dark thirty.

Though this only improves my view on the film as I'm no longer trying to work out why a bomb disposal team were so heavily involved in tracking Osama bin Laden.

Jeremy can play ahab in an adaptation of moby dick where the whale is a metaphor for a snow plow

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Maybe he has a new career getting run over by heavy machinery while being helpful.

“Jer, could I borrow yer combine harvester? Mine’s on the Fritz.”

“I’ll be right over.”

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lol

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Play posted:

Who cares about this clown, Ken Block loving died

Wait WHAT

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

quote:

"Based on our investigation, Mr. Renner's personal vehicle, which was being driven by a family member, had become stuck in the snow near his home," Washoe County Sheriff Darin Balaam said. "Mr. Renner went to retrieve his PistenBully [snowplow] or snowcat, an extremely large piece of snow removal equipment, weighing at least 14,330 pounds, in an effort to get his vehicle moving. After successfully towing his personal vehicle from its stuck location, Mr. Renner got out of his PistenBully to speak to a family member. At this point, it is observed that the PistenBully started to roll. In an effort to stop the rolling PistenBully, Mr. Renner attempts to get back into the driver's seat of the PistenBully. Based on our investigation, it's at this point that Mr. Renner is run over by the PistenBully. An eyewitness detailed seeing Mr. Renner get into the PistenBully and not seeing him again until the PistenBully came to a rest in a pile of snow in front of his driveway. At this point in the investigation, we do not believe Mr. Renner was impaired at all, and we believe this is a tragic accident."

He added that the sheriff's office now has the PistenBully, which is being analyzed so they can rule out any mechanical failures or factors like whether the machine was supposed to be in park, as they would in any major investigation. They don't suspect any foul play, he said multiple times.

PistenBully

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ty Yahoo Entertainment for refusing to vary word choice

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

they should make. a new Hawkeye series where there's a bad guy named that lol

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i'm telling all a y'all it's a sabotage

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

kntfkr posted:

So while you sit back and wonder why
I got this loving plow on my thighs

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

kntfkr posted:

he knew too much

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

kntfkr posted:

Jeremy Renner hit his head on he own head

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

wane tendo posted:

got that hospital grade pomade

lmao okay, back on his side again

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

lol

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the unabomber was right again, this never would’ve happened before the industrial revolution

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bad Purchase posted:

the unabomber was right again, this never would’ve happened before the industrial revolution

The unabomber could have stopped the PistenBully from killing Jeremy Renner if he had still been alive

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Bad Purchase posted:

My favorite Ted talk

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
seems like those machines aren't exactly designed for jumping in and out like alot of skid steers and other loaders. probably could've saved a lot of money and not ran himself over buying something more specific, but I don't live in Nevada snow country so IDK if you really need those things

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I didn't know there was snow in Nevada, honestly. I've only ever been to Vegas and that place was painfully hot at midnight, I assumed the whole state was an unsurvivable desert wasteland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Altitude and bomb cyclone.