Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Any word on his life long live in best friend with whom he redecorates houses with? No, not the mother of his child, she lives in an outbuilding far separated from spaces where adult best friends would naturally live together for decades

I hope that essential person in his life is ok and will still go forward with a zest for interior design.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

hosed up that Jeremey Renner would mangle his own leg in an attempt to cover up his murder of Kent Block.

Nobody liked Kent Blocks' stupid poo poo anyway so there was no need Jer, no need at all.

We just wanted you to accept fate and to back to rocking the "Penn" hair.

Everyone loved you as the worlds most 1999 vampire. The vamp who brought his own hard gel stakes to every get down.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Who would you ship him with?

I mean, obviously not Mechanical Centaur Tom Platz because ick, but of the other three eligible Tankchelors.

I think its Grabhandles. That guy fucks. Plus he comes both cut and uncut.