Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Suckemy Fucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

TK8325 posted:

god the hurt locker was such a poo poo movie i cant believe it won the oscar for best picture

It really was wack

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

goatface posted:

He probably fell out, lay in a snowdrift for hours and got hypothermia because nobody missed him.

Its supposed to be a not bad way to die

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I am asking Prayer Warriors to pray for @JeremyRenner Father this is a time if reflect on how life is frail. God, I put my trust in you Father, and ask Jeremy Renner's life to be spared so that he would be healed, Father be with his family in your Son's name amen.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

He was loving a huge snow drift, it's a new trend, they call it "snow plowing"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jeremy Renner put a gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger he is in a vegetative state

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Poohs Packin posted:

Remember that schiavo lady what was her deal?

She did not have enough faith in God and was thus cast into a void, empty of meaning and sense, because she did not Believe.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jeremy Renner is simply testing his Faith like any true Christian Warrior

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Offler posted:

My neighbor when I was a little kid died in the stupidest way possible shoveling snow. He had his own method for shoveling snow that was horribly labor intensive, but looked nicer when you were done or something - I have no idea how it worked but it somehow involved turning snow into cube shapes that had to be carried off. He had his first heart attack shoveling snow when I was about 5, so his adult sons started coming over to shovel snow for him. But just because his sons didn't follow his stupid cube shoveling system he started doing it himself again and had another heart attack that same winter. Then it all happened again the next winter, but this time he didn't survive.

I remember how dramatic it felt the first time the ambulance picked him up, and how the mood in my house had completely shifted to "stubborn idiot preferred a nice driveway to living" when he died a year later.

Do you think he killed Jeremy Renner

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

There are many spirits who would be glad to see Renner, Jeremy, dead.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jeremy Renner summoning cenobites while drunk on the back of a snow plow

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

If the plow didn't kill him, my fists will

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jeremy Renner had a snow plow drive into his rear end in a top hat. They got him on life support in the hospital parking garage, he looks like a human being in the shape of a snow plow now.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nooner posted:

u think he hosed the snowplow lol

The snow plow is asexual, if he did gently caress it, it was nonconsensual and he got what was coming to him

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

mudskipp posted:

What's everyone's problem with the hurt locker? I thought it was pretty good and nailed the atmosphere and tension of the setting.

It's corny and what some people call "gay"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

mudskipp posted:

Nooner I like your upside down emoticons but I had to read this twice before I could follow it, sort your life out.

Also Jeremy Renner is with the snow angels now.

You need to learn to mind your tongue

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I have killed lesser Fuckers for far less Gay posts...

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Jeremey that’s my name, that name again is Jeremy

Jeremy Renner

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hit me up on the Jeremy Renner app....

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Spinz posted:

I'm sad

I thought he was great because he succeeded despite having NO chin. Seriously, can't imagine how many times he was told to get an implant but he finally made it as an actor without.

I thought someone like you would know better than to talk poo poo about J.Ren, turns out I was wrong and u are a piece of poo poo!!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Spinz posted:

Just because you paid 3000 for your manly cleft chin doesn't mean everyone has to

I have a strong chin but no cleft to it

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Im sorry everyone. All day today I have been in tears, I just heard the news Jeremy Renner, he had got run over by a snow plow, they said it looked like San Andreas when you exit a car moving too fast. people said they saw the words WASTED appear 500 feet in the air above the site of his rear end whooping.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jeremy Renner's ragdoll stretched across the skyline like A skyrim NPC

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jeremy Renner thought the plow was his ex-wife and shot it in the plow part and the bullet ricocheted and hit him in the brain

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Toxic Mental posted:

Also his leg was probably turned to pulp after the tank treads of this thing ran it over, rip

https://www.tmz.com/2023/01/02/jeremy-renner-new-video-airlift-snowplow-accident-critical-condition-hospital/

Do you think it tortured him for hours before he was found

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nooner posted:

Is getting killed cause you ran yourself over with your own snowplow better or worse than dying cause you ran yourself over with your own car like that star trek dude?

The plow seems like it takes some real effort, it's more of a freak thing, people get run over by cars without parking breaks on often

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The plow ran Jeremy Renner over and got an erection as he screamed in agony

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My favorite scene in the Avengers is when Thanos gets in a snowplow and runs over Hawkeye's legs as he screams in agony

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Thanos personally removing half the mass in the universe by running everyone's legs over with a snow plow

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Thanos stretched out all the avenger's dicks and pinned them to the ground with tent pegs then ran them over with a snow plow

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hollismason posted:

He seems accident prone because didn't just recently he break both his arms on a movie.

Him and Harrison Ford will combine and it will end the world

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jeremy Renner's last words 2 me: "Tell them on SA that my dying wish is for them to venmo you, minimum $10 per person."

I'm crying rn a lot and the tears are going down my face rn. I can't believe it, Jerry Renner my guy was a saint until the last moment we should honor his last wishes

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nooner posted:

Until we reach rage making GBS threads the bed I just can't find time to care about all these celebrity he said she saids

It's all about the he said she said bullshit

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

"We can confirm that Jeremy has suffered blunt chest trauma and orthopedic injuries and has undergone surgery today, January 2nd 2023," the statement read, according to People. "He has returned from surgery and remains in the intensive care unit in critical but stable condition."

Jeremy Renner tried to run the snow plow into the ground, he was abusing it, making a fool of it, and the snow plow said I don't want to work, I just want to bang on Jeremy Renner all day.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I am asking Prayer Warriors to pray for @JeremyRenner Father this is a time if reflect on how life is frail. God, I put my trust in you Father, and ask Jeremy Renner's life to be spared so that he would be healed, Father be with his family in your Son's name amen.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

So... Renner in person appearance at the Oscars (OMG he's so brave!!!) or webcam?

He's gonna get wheeled in there on a hospital bed like that one Guilty Gear character

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

He's going to turn into a stalker from Half Life 2

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jeremy Renner screaming in profound agony as the snow plow teaches him the meaning of comeuppance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I saw Jeremy Renner in my dreams, he reaches out and his fingers were all clubbed n hosed up like irl