Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Dell_Zincht posted:

The worst Avenger

and yet they always win when he's on the team hmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Jeremy Renner put a gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger he is in a vegetative state

I don't think the man knows how to snow plow

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's loving rude of him to try to force his way onto the in memoriam this close to the oscars. completely unprofessional

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Toxic Mental posted:

Also his leg was probably turned to pulp after the tank treads of this thing ran it over, rip

https://www.tmz.com/2023/01/02/jeremy-renner-new-video-airlift-snowplow-accident-critical-condition-hospital/

Ouch. That'd do it.

Toxic Mental posted:

Jeremy Renner was great in The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, probably the most iconic scene of the movie in fact. "He's still suckin' air"

Awesome movie and he was good in it. Hell they even got a good performance outta pit.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Next time you should aim for the head he screams at the plow

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Sounds like it'd be hot

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

We already hit three Hulks by the time of the first Avengers

Buffalo, Norten and who else

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Jeremy renner in the icu, turns and asks the guy beside him what happened. Says he was in a car wreck. "Car wreck, that's tough. 'snow plow"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Torquemada posted:

My money is on him driving over the side of something, a hill or whatnot. Nice short sharp stop at the bottom to drive the steering wheel into his sternum, bracing his legs in panic probably snapped the ball joints at the top of his femurs right off. Compound injuries mean his femurs popped though the skin around the hip joints, allowing him to use his own leg bones like the handles on an elliptical.

lmfao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

whats this from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

wane tendo posted:

got that hospital grade pomade

lmao okay, back on his side again