Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
What's everyone's problem with the hurt locker? I thought it was pretty good and nailed the atmosphere and tension of the setting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense

Nooner posted:

th oinly hurt locker here is the one that imma shove you into

its gonna be hurt because it is sad it has to hold such a fat nerd

Nooner I like your upside down emoticons but I had to read this twice before I could follow it, sort your life out.

Also Jeremy Renner is with the snow angels now.

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
You're not sorry. You're laughing wildly as you type out your sad floppy posts whilst Jeremy has tragicomic icicles chiseled off his nose in a hospital bed

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
You know full well his mum posts here you prick

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Yes, though coincidentally, it ends with Jeremy Renner's character dying in a snow plow accident.

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense

Toxic Mental posted:

Also his leg was probably turned to pulp after the tank treads of this thing ran it over, rip

https://www.tmz.com/2023/01/02/jeremy-renner-new-video-airlift-snowplow-accident-critical-condition-hospital/

Where's the plow? No wonder it went tits up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
I've just realised I've been confusing the hurt locker with zero dark thirty.

Though this only improves my view on the film as I'm no longer trying to work out why a bomb disposal team were so heavily involved in tracking Osama bin Laden.

Jeremy can play ahab in an adaptation of moby dick where the whale is a metaphor for a snow plow