Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I thougt he got blown apart by re-purposed Soviet ordinance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Jeremy Renner put a gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger he is in a vegetative state

Remember that schiavo lady what was her deal?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Legit thought he was blown in half by an IUD

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Offler posted:

My neighbor when I was a little kid died in the stupidest way possible shoveling snow. He had his own method for shoveling snow that was horribly labor intensive, but looked nicer when you were done or something - I have no idea how it worked but it somehow involved turning snow into cube shapes that had to be carried off. He had his first heart attack shoveling snow when I was about 5, so his adult sons started coming over to shovel snow for him. But just because his sons didn't follow his stupid cube shoveling system he started doing it himself again and had another heart attack that same winter. Then it all happened again the next winter, but this time he didn't survive.

I remember how dramatic it felt the first time the ambulance picked him up, and how the mood in my house had completely shifted to "stubborn idiot preferred a nice driveway to living" when he died a year later.

The Wisest Human Gene Ray

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

PyPy posted:

Interesting tone in this thread.

You know what. This post. This post did it. Jeremy Renner, whether or not a weird maybe Christian nerd or guaranteed wife abuser was a HUMAN BEING. A human who everyone believed was destroyed by a bomb made from an old missle buried next to a weeping Afghani child. Turns out thats not how he really died and its not okay to make wild irreverent jokes about a guy who was just trying to shovel snow and was blown away into a snowdrift by a sudden huge gust of wind and his pants fell down also while this happened and he suffocated whilst also dying of whats known medically as "frozen rear end and balls". Cmon GBS are we not better than this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

https://youtu.be/3kEnPK5LNZ0