Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

shadow puppet of a posted:

Any word on his life long live in best friend with whom he redecorates houses with? No, not the mother of his child, she lives in an outbuilding far separated from spaces where adult best friends would naturally live together for decades

I hope that essential person in his life is ok and will still go forward with a zest for interior design.

wots all this then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Sophy Wackles posted:

I can’t decide if it’s cool or stupid that a super rich person would be plowing their own road.

it would be cool if they did it with a flamethrower

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
hell a truly rich person (rich of both money and soul) could have a decommissioned b-52 bomber lay down napalm all along their snow ridden property

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i heard his blood pressure got really high so they actually had to graft on a second penis and balls to relieve some of it

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
what if he gets out of this and has sick mutant snow plow powers :eek:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

So... Renner in person appearance at the Oscars (OMG he's so brave!!!) or webcam?

he'll be in person and no one will even remember he was injured

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

PyPy posted:

Blunt chest trauma. Sounds like it rolled on him.

loving snitch rear end snow plow

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i think he should show up tiger woods by not only recovering his legs but actually winning a pga golf tournament

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Is that math assuming that each track is flat and not sharply ridged like they are? These things look like they'd slice a human body up like ham.

Not the finely sculpted body of an MCU star

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

they should make. a new Hawkeye series where there's a bad guy named that lol