Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
Reports are oddly short on specifics, but he was alegedly involved in a "weather-related accident" while plowing snow?

https://deadline.com/2023/01/jeremy-renner-in-critical-but-stable-condition-after-weather-related-accident-while-plowing-snow-1235209718/

What do we think happened, goons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

shadow puppet of a posted:

Any word on his life long live in best friend with whom he redecorates houses with? No, not the mother of his child, she lives in an outbuilding far separated from spaces where adult best friends would naturally live together for decades

I hope that essential person in his life is ok and will still go forward with a zest for interior design.

That person is not the one in critical condition in a weather-related accident so I don't think you have to worry.

Do you think this person was involved somehow? Foul play, perhaps? Do tell!

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

Chinatown posted:

dont care gently caress you op

He may have loved ones on Something Awful, I'm just trying to spread the word.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

StrangersInTheNight posted:

I was gonna say it would be awesome if they all somehow died so those movies would stopped, but then I realized we've broken through to the whole multi-verse thing now so they'd just re-cast as a diff version of the character and move on. or pull a whole new set of heroes to the screen, there's a whole stable of 'em. sigh. never escaping the comic book movie cycle.

We already hit three Hulks by the time of the first Avengers