Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Thanos snaps his fingers and Jeremy Renner's legs turn to ash. Not Hawkeye, Jeremy Renner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I hope Jeremy Renner doesn’t have to have his penis amputated in order to save his life.

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Jan 2, 2023

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Entorwellian posted:

His ex wife, Sonni Pacheco, has accused him of being an abusive piece of poo poo.

Looks like we have a suspect.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Total Meatlove posted:

He also accused her of being an abusive piece of poo poo.

The plot thickens!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Bad Purchase posted:

bet you could make big money livestreaming celebrity surgeries

they’re probably sewing his dick and balls back together right now, it’s pure gold just waiting to be claimed

Tom Green’s a trailblazer

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I hope he doesn’t die. I don’t want anybody to die. Ever. For serious!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Bad Purchase posted:

oh so you think rush limbaugh should still be alive, huh??

Yeah I figure if errybody were immortal it wouldn’t matter if a certain percentage of people were limbaughs, it’d all balance out.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Kung Food posted:

Imagine a world where boomers lived forever, making GBS threads up the world for all eternity.

As long as I get my chance to live forever I’m fine with it. Wouldn’t need new generations anyway.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I am asking Prayer Warriors to pray for @JeremyRenner Father this is a time if reflect on how life is frail. God, I put my trust in you Father, and ask Jeremy Renner's life to be spared so that he would be healed, Father be with his family in your Son's name amen.

This but less loving dramatic

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I noticed in the CNN article they’re referring to him in the past tense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I didn't know there was snow in Nevada, honestly. I've only ever been to Vegas and that place was painfully hot at midnight, I assumed the whole state was an unsurvivable desert wasteland.