Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

gottem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

redneck nazgul posted:

its an ait thread, nobody's going to post past page 3

bump

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

In this thread we praise Elon for killing twitter and aiding the jihad on the Twitter goons

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
eagerly awaiting the day when twitter dies and half of all posts turn into dead links and the other half are people quoting a dead link and saying lol

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

not to worry, astral will finish the selenium script any day now

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

mawarannahr posted:

I can give you a pass, for a price.

I see you have abandoned your eastern orthodox experimentation in favour of roman catholicism.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

bump

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bump

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

who is twitterbot goon?

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

redneck nazgul posted:

its an ait thread, nobody's going to post past page 3

looking like a real bitch right now

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
bump

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
hello from the goldmine

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

bump

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bump

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Take their Twitter embeds away, make it sting

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

really queer Christmas posted:

Take their Twitter embeds away, make it sting

this

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

twitter embeds dont work for me if i am logged into the forums in incognito mode, its great

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
happy *bump* day

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Praise be to Allah, who revealed the Book, controls the clouds, defeats factionalism, and says in His Book: "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)"; and peace be upon our Prophet, Muhammad Bin-'Abdallah, who said: I have been sent with the sword between my hands to ensure that no one but Allah is worshipped, Allah who put my livelihood under the shadow of my spear and who inflicts humiliation and scorn on those who disobey my orders.

The Something Awful forums have never -- since Allah made it flat, created its desert, and encircled it with seas -- been stormed by any forces like the twitterbot armies spreading in it like locusts, eating its riches and wiping out its plantations. All this is happening at a time in which nations are attacking posters like people fighting over a plate of food. In the light of the grave situation and the lack of support, we and you are obliged to discuss current events, and we should all agree on how to settle the matter.

No one argues today about three facts that are known to everyone; we will list them, in order to remind everyone:

First, for over seven years the twitterbot goons have been occupying the lands of posting in the holiest of places, CSPAM, plundering its riches, dictating to its rulers, humiliating its people, terrorizing its neighbors, and turning its threads in the subforum into a spearhead through which to fight the neighboring posters.

If some people have in the past argued about the fact of the occupation, all the people of the subforum have now acknowledged it. The best proof of this is the twitterbot goons' continuing aggression against the Briethread people using the subforum as a staging post, even though all its rulers are against their territories being used to that end, but they are helpless.

Second, despite the great devastation inflicted on the Briethread people by the twitterbot-moderator alliance, and despite the huge number of those killed, which has exceeded 1 million... despite all this, the twitterbots are once against trying to repeat the horrific massacres, as though they are not content with the protracted blockade imposed after the ferocious war or the fragmentation and devastation.

So here they come to annihilate what is left of this people and to humiliate their posting neighbors.

Third, if the twitterbots' aims behind these wars are religious and economic, the aim is also to serve the mods' petty state and divert attention from its occupation of the succzone and murder of posters there. The best proof of this is their eagerness to destroy the Ukraine thread, the strongest neighboring thread, and their endeavor to fragment all the threads of the subforums such as the
Ukraine, Asia, and Doomsday Econ threads into paper threadlets and through their disunion and weakness to guarantee Twitter's survival and the continuation of the brutal twitterbot occupation of the forums.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

who is twitterbot goon?

me

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

that's fine i'm comfortable being the target of a jihad (american)

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Weka posted:

Praise be to Allah, who revealed the Book, controls the clouds, defeats factionalism, and says in His Book: "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)"; and peace be upon our Prophet, Muhammad Bin-'Abdallah, who said: I have been sent with the sword between my hands to ensure that no one but Allah is worshipped, Allah who put my livelihood under the shadow of my spear and who inflicts humiliation and scorn on those who disobey my orders.

The Something Awful forums have never -- since Allah made it flat, created its desert, and encircled it with seas -- been stormed by any forces like the twitterbot armies spreading in it like locusts, eating its riches and wiping out its plantations. All this is happening at a time in which nations are attacking posters like people fighting over a plate of food. In the light of the grave situation and the lack of support, we and you are obliged to discuss current events, and we should all agree on how to settle the matter.

No one argues today about three facts that are known to everyone; we will list them, in order to remind everyone:

First, for over seven years the twitterbot goons have been occupying the lands of posting in the holiest of places, CSPAM, plundering its riches, dictating to its rulers, humiliating its people, terrorizing its neighbors, and turning its threads in the subforum into a spearhead through which to fight the neighboring posters.

If some people have in the past argued about the fact of the occupation, all the people of the subforum have now acknowledged it. The best proof of this is the twitterbot goons' continuing aggression against the Briethread people using the subforum as a staging post, even though all its rulers are against their territories being used to that end, but they are helpless.

Second, despite the great devastation inflicted on the Briethread people by the twitterbot-moderator alliance, and despite the huge number of those killed, which has exceeded 1 million... despite all this, the twitterbots are once against trying to repeat the horrific massacres, as though they are not content with the protracted blockade imposed after the ferocious war or the fragmentation and devastation.

So here they come to annihilate what is left of this people and to humiliate their posting neighbors.

Third, if the twitterbots' aims behind these wars are religious and economic, the aim is also to serve the mods' petty state and divert attention from its occupation of the succzone and murder of posters there. The best proof of this is their eagerness to destroy the Ukraine thread, the strongest neighboring thread, and their endeavor to fragment all the threads of the subforums such as the
Ukraine, Asia, and Doomsday Econ threads into paper threadlets and through their disunion and weakness to guarantee Twitter's survival and the continuation of the brutal twitterbot occupation of the forums.

Bump

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

switch the link for this thread with one of the megathreads

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

More like shitter

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Whenever there is a good twitter embed I make sure to go thru the replies and like every reply that is clearly from some goon.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

bump

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Woke Mind Virus posted:

Whenever there is a good twitter embed I make sure to go thru the replies and like every reply that is clearly from some goon.

Aiding, abetting, giving comfort

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Woke Mind Virus posted:

i like seeing embedded tweets that are epic replies (2 likes) to a bad tweet, especially when the twitter username is suspiciously similar to the poster's username

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

AnimeIsTrash posted:

going to blow them up with a nuke

they should make you a mod

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

CODChimera posted:

they should make you a mod

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

bump