Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

How did entire generations of people mass hallucinate the same thing

why does this exist?

what the gently caress is happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

What the gently caress is happening indeed

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Indeed, what the gently caress IS happening

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

How deep does this conspiracy go?!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

That's not Fruit of the Loom, it's Fruit of the Loin.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

nobody seems to understand what a loom is, op

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

we've been cannibalizing other universes to stay alive, except every time this happens we lose something that doesn't mean anything but makes a tiny fraction of the population lose their mind when they notice it

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
I don't ever remember a cornucopia in the fruit of the loom logo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

I don't ever remember a cornucopia in the fruit of the loom logo

That's because ur unintelligent

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Sir I need you to come with me.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I wore exclusively Fruit of the Loom underwear as a kid. There was 1000% a Cornucopia, and I've never seen Ant Bully.

This poo poo is so loving stupid, it's not even a question. I didn't even know what a cornucopia was and I've never been exposed to one anywhere else in my life. Fruit of the Loom is literally the only example of anything I've ever observed that has a cornucopia. I learned about it from them and the buck stopped there.

This is the kind of poo poo that proves the world is absolute horse poo poo and none of this is real. You dumb fuckers thought you were being clever trolls but you just gave your stupid game away. You should have stuck with the Bernstein Bears ruse, at least it had plausible deniability.

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
Yeah I learned what a cornucopia was from that logo, there's no way that it wasn't a thing.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Idiots how can it be cornucopia if there's no corn?!

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
In the 2008 Christopher Nolan film The Dark Knight, Heath Ledger's character is never actually referred to as The Joker. Ledger's role in the credits is The Agent of Chaos; it is only the public's previous familiarity with the Batman 'universe' that caused this assumption to be projected en masse and remain unquestioned due to the character's appearance. Ledger himself did not live to deny the allegation.

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
Greetings. I hail from a parallel universe where Fruit of the Loom's logo had bees in the foreground and a hive in the background behind the fruit. This cornucopia of yours is a FARCE. Let there be hives.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

memory is very fallible OP

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Under where? :thunkin:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Pastel Candy Snake posted:

Greetings. I hail from a parallel universe where Fruit of the Loom's logo had bees in the foreground and a hive in the background behind the fruit. This cornucopia of yours is a FARCE. Let there be hives.

That's bullshit in my "parallel" aka REAL universe the logo has a very masculine bee with a large stinger flexing

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
What the gently caress is the Ant Bully?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Had been almost a decade since Antz came out and new Ant movie was due.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Some kind of ant that tortures smaller ants to hear the vibrations of their pain through the soil beneath them

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Op are you a wizard master alt? Because you suck poo poo

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i distinctly remember the cornucopia NOT being there, and all of this being HORSESHIT.

i remember the logo well because it made me hungry for fruit snacks - thats the real conspiracy fuckwads

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
In the other universe I am married to Jeff Goldblum, just fyi

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Flowers for QAnon posted:

lol

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Spinz posted:

In the other universe I am married to Jeff Goldblum, just fyi

Jeff Goldblum is evil in that universe and cheats on u with the band Eifel 65

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
You guys are wrong about Ant Bully being a real thing. You dummies all got Mendela’d

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit

Colonel Cancer posted:

That's bullshit in my "parallel" aka REAL universe the logo has a very masculine bee with a large stinger flexing

EDIT: this was a stupid and unfunny response on my end

Pastel Candy Snake fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Jan 3, 2023

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Flowers for QAnon posted:

who the gently caress are you?

eat poo poo

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

run on sentience posted:

Yeah I learned what a cornucopia was from that logo, there's no way that it wasn't a thing.

I was born in 1986, 100% this

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I hate to break it to you guys but ham isn’t a fruit. :colbert:

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I hate to break it to you guys but ham isn’t a fruit. :colbert:

What if there's cherries and pineapple rings and / or an apple in the pigs mouth

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Perhaps the 2006 movie Any Bully got something wrong

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

500excf type r posted:

What if there's cherries and pineapple rings and / or an apple in the pigs mouth

Pigs aren’t ham until they’re dead. :crossarms:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Jeff Goldblum wears Hanes

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I remember McDonalds used to have upside down arches and no sesame seeds on the big mac bun. Why would they put that in Coming to America unless I'm right? :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Devils Affricate posted:

Perhaps the 2006 movie Any Bully got something wrong

Lol, it's just a fake brand stand in for Fruit of the Loom. Of course they made it wrong on purpose to avoid any legal issues.