Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pancho Jueves
Aug 20, 2007

BEST FRIENDS!!

Skios posted:

Steve Kelly

I would love to hear Kelly attempt to elucidate how the Electoral College did not demonstrably and famously work against Hillary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pancho Jueves
Aug 20, 2007

BEST FRIENDS!!

Guavanaut posted:

In case anyone is wondering or slightly on the fence about him having some African diaspora heritage or something, nah, it's straight up because "blacks have it easier"

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1630244325128044547

Fired by callous racists yet again for pretending to be Black at work.

Ah yes, that famously unsuccessful demographic "white men".

Pancho Jueves
Aug 20, 2007

BEST FRIENDS!!

I'm sure Drunky would be in favor of increased regulation to ensure higher-quality foods and not just eating whatever swill is most triggering to libs.

Pancho Jueves
Aug 20, 2007

BEST FRIENDS!!

Not sure how you can draw hell, famously the worst place to be and always on fire, being fueled by unrestricted coal power, and then be like "I think we should have more unrestricted coal power."

Pancho Jueves
Aug 20, 2007

BEST FRIENDS!!

Imagine forcing everyone to respect human rights! The nerve of some people.

Pancho Jueves
Aug 20, 2007

BEST FRIENDS!!

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

If I were a Philadelphian, I'd think twice about making fun of other sports teams' failures.

Pancho Jueves
Aug 20, 2007

BEST FRIENDS!!

idonotlikepeas posted:

David M. Hitch

Of course, the match has only been much-hyped by Elon, and Zuck hasn't been "in" enough to back out.

Pancho Jueves
Aug 20, 2007

BEST FRIENDS!!

Is this an actual song, or random notes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pancho Jueves
Aug 20, 2007

BEST FRIENDS!!
For someone who's against sex work, Tats sure does love drawing sex workers.