Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

tbf Prickly City is 99% Stantis writing and copy/pasting Allie's art. To his credit Stantis has not hopped on board the groomer train, not yet at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Everett True is everything I aspire to be. I at least have the fat and angry part down.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Tibalt posted:

Yes

The reaction has been hilarious, especially considering that "Joker is pregnant!" is absolutely a golden age story.

Can't believe Arnie is doing this woke nonsense too, smdh.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Ben is right, Zelensky is nothing like Churchill. He hasn't starved millions of Bengalis to death, for one.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Skios posted:

I had completely forgotten this guy existed until just now, but he should probably be added to the list of retired cartoonists.

lmao

Hope he actually finds Jesus.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

The really cool thing about about the people whining about the government taking their gas stoves, is that statistically speaking, most of them don't have gas stoves. None of them gave a single poo poo about it until just the other day.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

AGC

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Skios posted:

Al Goodwyn

Woah... are you telling me that... a big number... is BIG...??? :aaa:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

blue team good red team bad

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Vib Rib posted:

Holy gently caress, tenfold??

That's just the invisible hand of the free market at work.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Skios posted:

Steve Benson

lmao

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

VitalSigns posted:

You could get Branco and Garrison and all them to eat the bugs so easily.

Step 1: abolish meat inspections. They already cheered this when Trump did it anyway
Step 2: Tyson chicken or some other factory farm starts (???) using insect protein as filler in chicken nuggets, etc
Step 3: turn on the culture war, ie respond to anyone blowing the whistle on the insect protein with an ad campaign saying real men eat Tyson's chicken nuggets to trigger the libs.

Nah, that would just turn Tyson into a woke globalist communist corporation. Probably getting direct orders from Biden (Obama (Soros)), too.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Absolutely no idea how this is supposed to be read as anti gun control. Pretty sure we killed off all the big apex predators!

e: unless it's a "minorities are predators" thing.

Fister Roboto fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Jan 23, 2023

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Yeah no poo poo. But it doesn't even make sense as an anti-gun control cartoon because the correct response would to kill all the apex predators, ie get rid of all the guns.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I wonder how much barista spit Fishman drinks daily.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Yeah I think it's supposed to be like "the woke liberals would never force black people to do anything, only white people because they hate them" because that's just how it works in Lester's brain.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Xiahou Dun posted:

If I only got information from UK cartoons I'd assume he's a literal goblin.

Yes, we know he's British.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

VitalSigns posted:

In addition to everything else that was mentioned, since Branco drew the flasher outside in public, the cartoon only makes sense if he thinks flashing is legal if a woman does it.

"But that's good because it would give me a boner (unless she's fat or ugly)."

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

:qq: oh no the poor babies have been inconvenienced :qq:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

All his art is extremely "generic caricaturist you can get for like $5 at a carnival".

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Hey everyone did you hear that eggs cost a million bajillion dollars???

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

next comic: WHY GAS SO EXPENSIVE????

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Pants Donkey posted:

I think it’s about the libs being happy a mass shooting happened because it will force us to finally ban guns forever. Basically whining about “politicizing” tragedies aka doing anything besides empty gestures of sympathy.

The fact that it’s a meteor, muddies the metaphor and kinda tells on Fishman that he either doesn’t think things through or sees shootings as an inevitable force of natures.

Yeah it's this. I think what he's saying is that mass shootings are just an inevitable act of nature, like a meteor impact, and there's literally nothing we can do about them except lay down and die.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

lobsterminator posted:

Has there been the ultimate cartoon yet that combines the price of eggs with frying them on a gas stove?

lmao

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Yes?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

kartikeya posted:

This might be the most AGC I've ever seen.

Really struggling to figure out what Bok think the joke is supposed to be.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

idonotlikepeas posted:

David M. Hitch

next comic: WHY SO MANY HOMELESS

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Microplastics posted:

God drat I hope there's an opinion in that box :pray:

A joke would be nice too.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Saint Sputnik posted:

SANTOS lies about the COST of EGGS while hoarding CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS in his CHINESE BALLOON

The price of eggs is rising like a spy balloon! Pulitzer, please.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

A lot of strong competition, but this might be the dumbest balloon cartoon.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

It's really great because there's absolutely no joke there unless you're heavily invested in the news cycle from two weeks ago AND deep Prickly City lore, and also no joke even if you are.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

1st panel: character walking
2nd panel: character looking up at sky
3rd panel: character says "uh oh"

paycheck please

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

idonotlikepeas posted:

David M. Hitch

The philtrum on Historic Crime is genuinely horrifying.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Thought this was gonna be yet another "those dastardly Chinese are spying on us with tiktok!!!"

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

It's really cool because if literally anything was done to lower the price of eggs, these idiots would all start screaming about communism.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Twelve by Pies posted:

The presidency is about to crush Joe Biden.

The presidency is full of hot air.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Discendo Vox posted:

We literally do not know the root cause. The preliminary report isn’t going to be out for around another week and a half. Everyone commenting is just trying to read their preferred narrative into it.

Pretending like the root cause is totally unknowable and we can't make an educated guess based on recent history and what rail workers are saying about it is also reading a preferred narrative into it, hth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

It is perfectly reasonable to believe with a high degree of confidence that loosened safety regulations may have been a factor contributing to an industrial accident. I seriously feel like I'm being gaslit about this.