Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

pencilhands posted:

What in the gently caress at that Branco cartoon. It’s literally just straight up hate speech.

Political Cartoons 2023: It's literally just straight up hate speech.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
The more that conservatives do this, the more I'm convinced that the Steele dossier was all true
Hell, their reasoning for why it's "fake" and "discredited" is "Hillary's name is attached to it, so therefore it was all made up to make Trump look bad," same as everything else

The indictments are a "banana republic"
The dossier is "fake"
The collusion is a "hoax"
The investigation is a "witch hunt"
The last 7 years have literally just been the GOP running a massive coverup that makes the 2000 election fraud look quaint

Trazz fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Jun 16, 2023

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
The fact that the GOP censured Schiff is just further proof that the Russian collusion was real and the GOP covered it up

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
The more that the right-wing cartoonists deny the Russian collusion, the more I'm convinced that it actually happened(I already was convinced when it happened in 2016)

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Didn't RFK Jr. just say that Covid was "ethnically engineered" to avoid Jews and the Chinese? The 2-week delay strikes again

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
If Trump goes to jail, there will still be Mallard Fillmore and Prickly City comics as usual for 2 weeks, until they start to lament that Trumpy Skunk got unfairly locked up for having a "difference of political opinion"

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
After reading right-wing cartoons I am now more convinced than ever that the 2016 election was actually stolen(as was the 2000 election)

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

These are the same people who demanded that Hillary Clinton be locked up and would be gloating if there was a Hillary mugshot.
Even the Trump mugshot will not be a "come to Jesus" moment for conservatives, they will continue to be vile hypocrite ghouls until their entire ideology is rendered a joke, rather than ever engage in good faith a single time.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Uggggh it's all so tiresome
Who are "The guys" and why aren't they liked? Best not to think too hard about it, or even name their names. After all, politics takes place in a vast wasteland where no one actually lives, so we can afford to just have the exact same conversation over and over again!

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
I wonder which (mainstream) cartoonist will finally give up the game and just make a cartoon that's got a bunch of slurs
It'd be really funny if it was Tinsley and it's exactly 2 weeks after Trump goes to jail

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
"What about the extreme left?!?! Why aren't they collapsing into a joke like I am? After all, both sides are the same! You know they are because we keep saying they are! This chatbot has a liberal bias!"

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
"If the extreme left isn't an extant danger to America(or anywhere else), then why do I keep insisting it is?!"

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
"We don't need to be deprogrammed, and we'll prove it by demonstrating that we're still harboring the same weird grudges we've had since the 90s!"

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
Haha, yes, right-wingers, PLEASE re-litigate 9/11
PLEASE keep reminding Americans about the time you cheated an incompetent dumbass into the White House and he failed to prevent the worst terror attack in history
PLEASE keep reminding Americans that you wasted 20 years and trillions of dollars on illegal wars in response, and slandered anyone who criticized them

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Pants Donkey posted:

I love that republicans are speedrunning incompetence so hard the cartoonists can’t keep up.
It's going to be funny when the Republican party finally collapses under the weight of its own bullshit and guys like Prick lovely and Drunk Duck are still making cartoons to spin some bullshit that happened 2 weeks prior to it

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
The conservative reflex to create a false equivalency about everything means that they have to keep relitigating Jan 6th every time they try to do so
And everything else, for that matter
"We're not colluding with Russia, actually YOU'RE colluding with China/Iran/whatever!"
"We're not a crime family, actually YOU'RE a crime family!"
"We didn't commit insurrection, an insurrection is actually whatever the Democrats are doing on a given day!"
It never ends

Trazz fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Oct 24, 2023

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
It's so incredible watching the 180 from conservatives
"College campuses are bad because they won't let literal Nazis radicalize people on campus. This is bad because all views should be accepted. Also, college campuses are literally full of Nazis because college students are being critical of Israel. This is bad because only 1 view on Israel should be accepted(the Evangelical Christian viewpoint, natch)."

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
I think that Israel losing the PR battle is yet another domino falling in the great collapse of conservatism

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
Yeah it's pretty clear that all these cartoonists are getting some sort of instruction to push a new narrative of "the left are the REAL anti-Semites" while simultaneously pushing their right-wing culture war talking points which ultimately assert that the Jews are trying to replace the white race.
I think we're finally reaching the point where the cartoons are so bad that they might actually lead to ideological collapse

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

IPlayVideoGames posted:

Tate also just said eating food is feminine and weak too. I take no pleasure in knowing this.

He also thinks smoking weed is gay
Meanwhile, all he does is pose in speedos with his "brother" and I never actually see any women around him

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
"Don't talk about politics at Thanksgiving" is always just code for "protect the feelings of right-wingers, please do not confront them."
Assuming any of you have Trump-voting relatives who haven't yet managed to get themselves uninvited, I encourage you to grill the gently caress out of them at the Thanksgiving table.

Trazz fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Nov 24, 2023

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

If someone tried to gaslight me this hard in real life I'd beat the poo poo out of them. Doing it through the medium of political cartooning just makes Stiglich a coward on top of it.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

oobey posted:

Are there people in your life you could have an honest, meaningful conversation with about why they support Trump?

I mean, I could be honest and meaningful, but I don't think any of them could be.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
It almost feels like these Prick lovely comics were made in case of emergency

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

"We're not alienating our friends and family, YOU'RE alienating your friends and family!"
I guess this means that right-wingers being severed from their families is really becoming a serious problem on the right, if they're starting to project it onto others.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

The Islamic Shock posted:

"You agreed to be bound by a bunch of rules when you got this position and we've found you've broken like half of them"

"Clearly I am being censored for my speech"

This could be a fun new strategy by the right. You can defend abuse of power with First Amendment concern trolling if the person abused his power AND was a massive rear end in a top hat about it!

It's not really a "new" strategy, it's the same strategy they've adopted whenever they get banned for violating the terms of service on every internet forum, chat service, or social media site. There is no discernible difference between the modern conservative and the common 4chan troll.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
Every time I tell a conservative on the internet that there's no way they could actually make their arguments to my face, they always think I'm challenging them to a fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
Remember, "every accusation from the right is a confession."
If they are accusing Biden of cheating in 2020 it means they definitely cheated in 2016, they tried to cheat in 2020, and they plan to cheat some more in 2024.

Trazz fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Dec 30, 2023