Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Alhazred posted:

Do I loving sound like I'm "tacitly endorsing the propaganda"?

Explaining something can be seen as endorsing it. Discuss that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Why is Churchill's hand growing directly out of his shoulder, with no evidence of an arm? Also, it's cute that Garrison thinks his readers think Nazis are bad.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Sinfest made me so angry last year my egg cracked.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

What?

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

wizzardstaff posted:

looking forward to the culture wars in 50 years between cricket powder fans (weak, communist, might as well be eating soy) and mealworm paste enjoyers (virile, potent, refined palates)

lol @ the concept of human existence in 50 years.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Literally every time I've been asked to round up it's been for a charity.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

"Harangue Up Your Purchases"

Wait...when did Kelly start making unironically correct cartoons?

I mean, except for the "worthless clerks" part, but I agree with the rest of it.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Skios posted:

Steve Kelley

Am I missing some reason, possibly De Niro related, for "noo noo nah nah" instead of the eternally and universally agreed upon standard of "goo goo gah gah"?

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

The Planet of the Apes famously ends with a destroyed ape on the beach.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

Jesus, that hand. Without the context of the fingers behind the lipstick, I could not tell which end was up, because the thumb and pointer finger are identical.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

idonotlikepeas posted:

Pedro X. Molina

POUS

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

Thank goodness for that label. I'd be so confused by the imagery otherwise.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

when all these killing stops

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

They take the doors off bathroom stalls to examine children's genitals. It's absolutely intended.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

skeleton warrior posted:

lol at all the people in this thread insisting that there's a subtle but important distinction between "the shadowy secretive evil Jewish govenment of the Jewish state is the one really directing American foreign policy" vs. "the shadowy secretive evil Jewish global cabal is the one really directing American foreign policy"

Nobody's saying Israel's influence on American policy is shadowy or secretive.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

skeleton warrior posted:

Here's another analogy: if Latuff was complaining about Biden supporting Ireland in negotiations with Britain over Brexit, and used this same cartoon but had the Pope as the shadowy figure with little Vatican flags around him, would you be arguing that it wasn't an anti-Catholic cartoon because clearly it was about the influence of Vatican City as a soverign state?

This isn't analogous, because you're adding extra layers. A more accurate analog would be if the pope and the Vatican flags were telling the White House to stop people from criticizing the Catholic church, because that's prejudiced against individual catholic people.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

InsertPotPun posted:

how can they be both...

:umberto:

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Wow, this thing that didn't happen sure would be terrible if it happened, which it didn't.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

What the absolute gently caress is this? There's no punchline, or context, or anything. Just "here's some racist caricatures I invented, plus a liberal strawman".

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

CRIMB

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Turn on your monitor?

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

I always heard it was because the new time was a smaller and smaller ratio to the amount of time you've been alive so far.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Why the gently caress isn't he dead yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Holy poo poo, a loving joke!