Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Thank you for posting these, an additional non-anglo perspective is appreciated!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Every time I see a Branco strip, it’s some variation of him lashing out at being called racist.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

Man, Jordan is hosed.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Technowolf posted:

Brian McFadden

That’s Greg Proops

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

I was curious and admittedly uneducated about LGBTQ+ rights in Palestine and Israel before stumbling onto the organization Al Qaws for Sexual and Gender Diversity in Palestinian Society, who make a very interesting about “pink-washing” - weaponizing LGBTQ+ rights against Palestine.

http://www.alqaws.org/articles/Beyond-Propaganda-Pinkwashing-as-Colonial-Violence?category_id=0

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

That’s just a Garrison cartoon?

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Kikas posted:

Keep 'em coming, it's a weekly window into a Bizarro world. I'd rather see Sinfest than Prickly City anyway, at least there's something to see there, not a big bowl of nothing.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

I just love how Rowson shows his absolute disdain through art.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Cisjordan is the West Bank

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Reminder Matt gets 300.000 GBP pa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

idonotlikepeas posted:

Jeff Danziger

This boat looks like it was drawn by ai. It doesn’t make sense.

Mokotow fucked around with this message at 09:50 on Dec 30, 2023