Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

I worked up a powerful loneliness in my massive bed, in the massive dark.
Grimey Drawer

That's clearly a Stargate, which is used for interplanetary travel and not time travel. A Bad Cartoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

Grimey Drawer

JamesBont posted:

...Ben does know that Jaws was the villain, right?

Next you’ll be telling me Don Quixote wasn’t really about a cool badass dude who fought a bunch of evil windmills!

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

Why would you leave the spy balloon out of this one :psyduck:

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Skios posted:

Steve Kelley

N-n-not garish makeup!

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Whereas with Branco, he just draws everyone he doesn't like with stink lines because he is a gigantic child. There's malice behind it, sure, but it doesn't seem like he's seething with rage or anything, he just does that.

I dunno, Branco’s takes on Hilary always gave me the same feeling of raw, naked hatred towards the subject.

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

Grimey Drawer
"Yeah man, we need to get all the aliens and foreigners out of our country! ...What do you mean that I, a man called Tatsuya Ishida, need to 'go back to Japan'? Uh, I was born in the US? No wait there seems to be some mistake, you see I'm one of the good ones and..."

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

Grimey Drawer

VitalSigns posted:

A man named "Tatsuya Ishida": foreigners must all be shot on sight or they will impregnant our virginal white women with half-breed untermenschen

He’s an honorary aryan! Hitler himself said so!

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

Grimey Drawer

This made me realise that since Steve Bell was fired from the Guardian, we're not going to see the triumphant return of Condom David Cameron :smith:

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

Grimey Drawer

GrrrGraphics posted:

TRICKY DICK PULLS SOME STRINGS
Cartoon published 12/02/2023

I’m a little late coming up with a cartoon that acknowledges the death of Henry Kissinger. Rosalynn Carter and Sandra Day O’Connor also died within days of Henry, which only further proves that it ‘comes in threes.’ I’ve noticed other cartoonists have already depicted (in a humorous way) Kissinger not making it to heaven.

Sandra Day O’Connor, nominated by Ronald Reagan, was the first woman to serve as a justice on the Supreme Court. She certainly deserves her own cartoon, and I’m certain many of those other cartoonists will draw one. I chose to draw Henry.

We all know Henry Kissinger’s accomplishments and abhorrences. He completed notable deeds and just as many notorious ones. I won’t go into them here, but one might be surprised that I’m indirectly sending him to heaven in my cartoon. Some will say both Kissinger and Nixon deserve the hot place, and maybe a few years ago I would have drawn that cartoon.

I have assigned other politicians and public figures to Hell. I despised the ’New World Order’ pusher and war monger “Poppy Bush,” so I drew an unflattering image after he died and we lost a lot of supporters as a result. We lost even more when I eviscerated ‘songbird’ John McCain. We had less complaints when I assigned David Rockefeller to Hades—where he tried to use the money he brought along with him to take over the place.

Many of you probably know this year has been rough for me. I was diagnosed with cancer—two different kinds and in two different places. One was far more advanced and operable and I went through that major surgery back in May. My alternative was death. Naturally I’ve been thinking a lot about death. A lot of people have been praying for me and I greatly appreciate those prayers. I’ve been doing a bit of praying myself.

So when it came time to draw a commemorative cartoon for Kissinger…well, I just couldn’t bring myself to show him ‘down there.’ I couldn’t summon up enough vitriol. So Henry . . . wherever you are . . . rest in peace.

– Ben Garrison

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Branco's a weird guy. Whenever it comes to national politics, all he can usually muster is a "draw this Democrat next to a big pile of stinky poo poo labeled 'corruption' and call it a day".

Uncanny…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Because nothing says "I am the one true feminism understander" like gratuitous panty shots.