Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Edge & Christian posted:

Keegan Michael-Key as Toad, replacing Mojo Nixon in the role

That's called burying the lede. Mojo "Elvis is Everywhere" / "I Saw Jesus At McDonalds At Midnight" Nixon was Toad??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

The British toon featuring Hockney was as much of surprise as seeing it referenced in Bojack Horseman

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I too also vote for more "I Think You Should Leave Prickly City".

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

The Islamic Shock posted:

I kinda automatically AGC'd this in my head because to me the look on Trump's face says "you fuckin' idiots, that's not a knee that suffocates white people".

Lmao

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Skios posted:

I'm guessing it's one of those hyper-localised Minnesota issues that Branco occasionally gets paid to scribble about. The Walker Art Center is a museum/library in Minneapolis, so either there's something queer/queer adjacent scheduled there, or it's more of a general screed about modern art. "Can you believe they're spending your precious tax dollars on degenerate art?"

-edit: I decided to look it up. From the site that paid Branco from his bullshit:

So they did hold a 'demon summoning session' that anyone with two brain cells and a sense of humour would know was meant entirely tongue-in-cheek.

I was there! The whole thing was just arts and crafts with a spooky vibe and a zine that has "how to trap a demon" on the cover. Just silly harmless fun for kids. But any art that isn't the Pieta is too much demons for these numbskulls

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

the baseball mascot joining the transgirl trend of loving pumpkins, Auto Gynophobic Comic?

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Oct 11, 2023

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Carmen always struck me that she'd be played by Patti Harrison

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Randalor posted:

Was WAS the origin of Dickbutt, anyways?

KC Green's comic Horribleville, KC the character is confronted by the Lorax and says he'll never misuse a tree to make dumb drawings again. He immediately makes Dickbutt and starts sweating

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Cloud Potato posted:

:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Rishi Sunak’s Boxing Day – The Tory prime ministers of Christmas past have their own ideas about Sunak’s broken Britain"

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Can you spot the 24 things that were a thing in 2023 in this Stephen Collins Christmas cartoon? Link to bigger version, Link to answers

I clocked a few that were more general knowledge "a thing happened" -- M3GAN on the tree top, Trump's mugshot, etc -- but the Britpol specific ones I had to look up and whew what a year across the pond eh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

also : Heck A Tease? like i get he's going Hecate but there's gotta be a better rename, something that isn't so hack. but then again it's tatsuya so maybe i'm expecting too much