Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

High profile weirdo:

"Democrats are all treasonous traitors who should be hung. Trans people are pedophiles trying to rape your children and deserve death. BTW Jesus was kinda cool."

Ishida et all:

"WOW LOOK AT THE WOKE MOB GOING AFTER HIGH PROFILE WEIRDO FOR LOVING JESUS"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Skios posted:

"Look at how dumb the Federal Government is! If they take away our gas stoves, we'll have to default to the only other option, wood stoves, which are way worse!"

I can’t believe the federal government is going to make us fuel our stoves with household pets. This time they’ve gone TOO FAR!

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I feel like I’ve been reading this same cartoon going on six years now

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Agree -- so many shootings that it's hard to keep the names straight anymore.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Fister Roboto posted:

Rolling fork was hit by tornados, not guns.

My bad, I got my horrible things mixed up. Guess I'm qualified to be prez :cool:

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

idonotlikepeas posted:

David M. Hitch

I've been reading these threads for a long time and there's a LOT of bad cartoons coming and going, but there's something about Hitch's style that just makes my brain absolutely check out.

It is so grotesquely exaggerated that I think my body goes into sanity preservation mode and absolutely refuses to let my eyes focus on the content. To my knowledge I've never actually read a single Hitch comic in my life. Which is probably ... not a bad thing.

Just a visual black hole.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

100YrsofAttitude posted:

An incoming wave by Cai Meng

Now that's REAL, nuclear-contaminated water, so I want to see goggles, people.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

"Perhaps your generation can help pass down valuable scientific knowledge and help aid engagement in.."

"LOOK WOKE TRANS GROOMERS BRINGING FENTANYL FROM MEXICO TO APPLY IN FORCED ABORTIONS TO PATRIOT HOUSEHOLDS"

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

Without the label how am I suppsoed to know who the other guy is? :confused:

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Honestly thankful for the label if that’s supposed to be DeSantis

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Vib Rib posted:

how does he keep up with the news like that

don't praise the chud :mad:

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

All after-effects of Trump's foreign policy. AGC.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

what .. what incredibly stupid reference am I missing here? :raise:

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Fister Roboto posted:

Trees need CO2 to breathe. This of course means that CO2 pollution is good and will make lots of trees grow. Checkmate, liberals.

Please ignore the part where we're chopping down and burning trees faster than they can regrow.

Sephyr posted:

Carbon is good. Great, even! Trees eat carbon. If you are for less carbon emissions you are dumb and wrong. Only conservatives know this so if you say it you'll be branded a racist.

Thanks. Somehow even stupider than I expected.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Pants Donkey posted:

I think I’ll stop here before I raise too many blood pressures.

The second doctor is "taking out the cancer" by carving his initials into the patient's chest and setting the body on fire. So yes, stop the operation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I'd argue that snow in winter is, actually, fine.

Put on a jacket, though, Joe.