Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I didn't really keep up with the 2022 thread for my own sanity, but I'm glad I popped into this one early to discover that two awful cartoonists (Adams and Garrison) are apparently going to war and will hopefully destroy each other in the process :sickos:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

drat, that's great.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh poo poo, better get to that negotiating table and make them a good offer, then!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Cloud Potato posted:

Stephen Collins:

That last panel :kiss:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

:negative:

Fawlty Towers is two seasons of near perfect television and I've always been torn between wanting more and knowing how unlikely it would be to live up to the first two seasons. The thought of 2023's John Cleese writing it is.... :sigh:

Cloud Potato posted:

Stephen Collins:

Another example of incredible panel usage for comedic timing :kiss:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

NDP posted:

I hope for the best but expect it may turn out like Lucille Ball's last TV show, Life With Lucy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_with_Lucy

Not surprising I guess considering how it was buried afterwards, but I had literally never heard of this show and had no idea it existed at all.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

Ten dollars.... percent....? :psyduck:

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

I was going to point out how silly the message of this comic is, making out that it is a foolish and childish thing to not agree with the idea that women should be paid less than men.... but I guess that's literally the actual message of the strip and straight up what the cartoonist is trying to say? :sigh:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

lobsterminator posted:

I read it more as you are a fool to expect it to change, not that it's a good thing.

Well that's also awful but not as bad, I guess!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

InsertPotPun posted:

look i love stephen collins just as much as any right thinking person should

that's it. you should love this man.

I can't leave this post unanswered, somebody has to call you out on your statements:

They're correct!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Steve Harvey's gonna be so upset when Penis turns out to be on the list despite his protests.