Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Svaha
Oct 4, 2005

e; comprehensively beaten

Svaha fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Jan 4, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Svaha
Oct 4, 2005

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I don't this cartoon is actually about Prince Harry.

Also Kellies Nomination: Worst Caricature because despite drawing him with a beard on the book cover, Todd Rolo forgot the beard everywhere else.

Seconded. Worst caricature I've seen in a while. Prince Harry has a thin stringy dark beard and slicked back hair. Nailed it!

If I squint a bit, he looks a like the Simpsons version of a red-headed Leonard Nimoy.

The worst part is that this is..not a bad sentiment for Rall cartoon. He just managed to mangle the delivery with his distractingly incompetent art "style"

Svaha
Oct 4, 2005

I see the point, but does colonialism really need to be understated like this so the dumb myopic people can relate to it?

I believe it went a little further than "not asking if they wanted a Jacuzzi" into the realm of "hunting them for sport".

Svaha
Oct 4, 2005

Angepain posted:

Bill Gates' two greatest crimes: mass murder through evil spooky vaccines, and Microsoft Windows

If anything, his greatest crime preventing more vaccines by opposing cheap generic versions for countries with less resources. Instead of what we ended up doing which was giving them our about to expire left-overs. Oh look! Pfizer and Moderna are both raising prices on vaccines by 400%! Who could have predicted this!

Svaha
Oct 4, 2005

the_steve posted:

I swear something similar happened a number of years ago, back when SJW was the pejorative of choice; Some company had done something that looked vaguely kinda progressive if you squinted, conservatives were screaming SJW about it, and the company kept coming out and saying "No, we're doing it because money."

drat, now it's gonna bug me because I know I'm not going to remember what the hell I'm trying to talk about.

Was it the Dr. Seuss stuff?