Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

the sex ghost posted:

Worth remembering that for all the jokes dyche isnt just a comedy 70s throwback (not that anyone here is suggesting that but you do hear it a lot). Came across this vid the other day where he explains the way he sets his teams up and thought it was dead interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3YY7PY-IH0

This post might age like milk, but as an Arsenal fan about to face him tomorrow, that tactic talk was music to my ears. I'm sure he'll adjust for us, but if that's Everton's plan tomorrow I'm almost as confident as I was against a Frank Lampard Everton. We'll play around that press, or pull off those diagonals. And Saka and Martinelli are the worst people to be facing in those situations. Saka particularly. Tomorrow sounds like it'll be his game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
I'm sure Everton will manage his real tactic of constant rotational fouling

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Masonity posted:

This post might age like milk, but as an Arsenal fan about to face him tomorrow, that tactic talk was music to my ears. I'm sure he'll adjust for us, but if that's Everton's plan tomorrow I'm almost as confident as I was against a Frank Lampard Everton. We'll play around that press, or pull off those diagonals. And Saka and Martinelli are the worst people to be facing in those situations. Saka particularly. Tomorrow sounds like it'll be his game.

Saka's going to be laid up in traction

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

I thought it was Nasri who was the snood drama originator

DripDoctors never forget

It was Tevez when he was at city

whostolemyhat
Jan 15, 2014

brocked posted:

I'm sure Everton will manage his real tactic of constant rotational fouling

Don't forget the constant diving and time wasting

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

Masonity posted:

Good thing you qualified this post with that first bit, then.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Dycheinho might actually know what hes doing?

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/1621946938370269188

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
lol

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Liverpool are absolute gash

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

The inevitable oil state takeover is going to be disappointing

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Klopp is embarrassing

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Enjoying United fans like Mark Goldbridge calling Casimiro's red a disgrace because he "only put his hands on his neck briefly". Hmm maybe if you're a pro footballer with years of experience and you know a hand on the throat is considered violent conduct regardless of whether the person turns blue don't do that?

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Mark Goldbridge is a Nottingham Forest fan moonlighting as a Man Utd fan to farm rage-clicks on youtube

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Has anyone pointed out Liverpool's top scorer since the World Cup is Wout Faes

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Butterfly Valley posted:

lol

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Butterfly Valley posted:

lmao no way

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Only taking into account the league, but yes absolutely true

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

That’s an amazing stat

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Masonity posted:

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
*frimpong voice* dyche!!!

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Liverpoo

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Just Chamber posted:

Enjoying United fans like Mark Goldbridge calling Casimiro's red a disgrace because he "only put his hands on his neck briefly". Hmm maybe if you're a pro footballer with years of experience and you know a hand on the throat is considered violent conduct regardless of whether the person turns blue don't do that?

That's just how they shake hands in Brazil.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

It’s good for teams that play Utd that they have about a 50% chance of him being suspended

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Only if that team is Crystal Palace tbh

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Disco is not dead! Disco is LIFE!

The trick is to always play against utd immediately after they play Crystal Palace

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

:getin:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Butterfly Valley posted:

same energy

Jonny Shiloh
Mar 7, 2019
You 'orrible little man
Please just gently caress off back to America you clueless twat

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Marsch needs to go, does. Zidane speak english? Get him in

We spent like 100mil in January and today we have a permacrock striker with a Jozy esque first touch and a bad CB playing LB. Shits rear end

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

https://twitter.com/stokeyyg2/status/1622279897891602432?s=46&t=ySfoq-grJ-7btB0Lo3Ma8A

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
Lol absolutely wretched.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Jonny Shiloh posted:

Please just gently caress off back to America you clueless twat

Yank Lampard :xd:

Cannot take credit for this, thanks random twitter user

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

English people are embarrassing

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
https://twitter.com/martynziegler/status/1622539544078827520?t=iPQvm0lmxjbkWs9hDZaZug&s=08

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Nothing less than a 30 point deduction would be fair

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

Thanks Ants posted:

Nothing less than a 30 point deduction would be fair

Straight to the conference imo

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

I need to go back through all of the trophies City have won to decide if stripping them would be more or less funny

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

FullLeatherJacket posted:

I need to go back through all of the trophies City have won to decide if stripping them would be more or less funny
it would give us Premiership-winning manager Ole Gunnar Solksjaer which is funny enough to do it imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
does it give mourinho another title