Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
A. is for Iceland

Iirc there was a CK3 LP before, though that was the main character being an Isekai of a japanese woman into... England? Ireland? Something like that. It never got far though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
I vote Angrboda. Witch-wife.

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
I'll join the WRP - or Warlike Raiders for Profit.

Uniting Iceland? Capital idea!

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011

Finnish Flasher posted:

To be clear, these are mutually exclusive choices. Supporting the chieftains goal is considered joining the loyalist faction. I edited the earlier post as I forgot to make this clear.
If you want to stay in WRP you can make your own suggestion or support someone else's.

Oh, d'uh. I thought Iceland was just a yes/no choice.
Loyalists, then!