Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaosStar0
Apr 6, 2021

For Location I vote for C, let's try to become King of Norway. With regards to the player, I actually favor Diplomacy, Stewardship, and Learning, so any of those Educations. As for his traits Gregarious, Diligent, and Just, have him be the bestest boy.

Also, here's my character. Female, Red Hair, Blue Eyes, 5'8", Long double braid hairstyle, Irish, Celtic(Would have to add Celtic Paganism mod, Generic Pagan otherwise), Bisexual, Charismatic Negotiator, Brave, Patient, and Just, remaining points into Diplomacy, Learning, and Prowess. I'd link a DNA, but don't know how to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosStar0
Apr 6, 2021

Finnish Flasher posted:

Do you have a preference to how old your character is? Minimum is 16.

Early 20s.

ChaosStar0
Apr 6, 2021

Ingrid because Diplomacy is king, plus she is good at the things I like to be good at in my own playing.

ChaosStar0
Apr 6, 2021

I propose the Diplomat faction which focuses on Diplomacy and Learning.

Edit: Oh, right Suggestions. Form alliances with nearby powerful rulers.

ChaosStar0 fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Jan 13, 2023

ChaosStar0
Apr 6, 2021

In her desire to learn the local language, Sinech will ask Angrboda for help. Reasoning that she is the best candidate due to her intelligence and calm nature.

Change is the only constant in the Multiverse.

ChaosStar0
Apr 6, 2021

After Sinech finishes learning the Norse Language, she's going to try to become the Court Tutor.

ChaosStar0
Apr 6, 2021

If anyone tells Sinech that the Irish are weak she will narrow her eyes, but otherwise say nothing. She is proud of her Irish heritage, but despises the Christians who ran her family away from Ireland for still worshipping the old Gods.

ChaosStar0
Apr 6, 2021

Sinech is passively searching for a husband while doing her schemes, of course. She also wouldn't be averse to taking female lovers. She prefers a Kind or Compassionate man with good Stewardship for a Husband, and high Prowess women for lovers. Matrilineal Marriage of course.

ChaosStar0
Apr 6, 2021

Having found success with learning the Norse Language and becoming the Court Tutor, Sinech will now more actively look for a Husband followed by working to Increase her Learning so that she can more effectively raise the next generation. Her Lifestyle goal is to become a Diplomat or Scholar. Other traits she wouldn't mind getting, but isn't actively trying for, are Mystic, Witch, and Shieldmaiden.

ChaosStar0
Apr 6, 2021

Just going to restate the suggestion of the Diplomat faction more fully, as I decided on a second part to it. Form Alliances with nearby powerful Rulers and advance the non-Abrahamic Religions.

ChaosStar0
Apr 6, 2021

The Diplomat Faction's Suggestion hasn't changed. Form Alliances with nearby powerful Rulers and advance the non-Abrahamic Religions. Also can I have a recent screenshot of my character DM'd to me?

ChaosStar0 fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Feb 8, 2023

ChaosStar0
Apr 6, 2021

Sinech will work on getting Mystic and then Shieldmaiden.

ChaosStar0
Apr 6, 2021

Angrboda for Mystic and Thyra for Shieldmaiden

ChaosStar0
Apr 6, 2021

Sinech suggests going to Ireland and driving out the Christians, silently hoping that either she or her husband will be granted land there that she can then set about returning to the old ways.

ChaosStar0
Apr 6, 2021

I agree that we should Ally with Sweden, but not swear fealty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosStar0
Apr 6, 2021

Sinech apporches and states that the Diplomat Faction suggests Allying with Sweden and converting provinces.