Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yuiiut
Jul 3, 2022

I've got something to tell you. Something that may shock and discredit you. And that thing is as follows: I'm not wearing a tie at all.
This looks good, though don't really have an opinion on all the set-up stuff. I cast my votes for whatever options get us closer to invading Egypt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuiiut
Jul 3, 2022

I've got something to tell you. Something that may shock and discredit you. And that thing is as follows: I'm not wearing a tie at all.

TorakFade posted:

Rolando feels pretty confused by all these weird people and their weird habits, nevermind their language. He knows he won't go anywhere if he stays hidden in the shadows though, and his ambition makes him step forward to create a faction of warlike raiders for profit (Martial/Stewardship); he knows his way around a ledger and how to organise construction sites, but he is not so sure about his martial abilities, but hey, can't be much more difficult than swordfighting right? :v: hopefully someone will step in and provide some of the needed martial knowledge in case.

So the gist of it should be build more buildings, do so by raiding and sacking people I guess. Quicker than saving up!

e: or works towards doing so, since it's not possible to do it right away, missed that bit sorry :shobon:

I support this on the rider that when possible, we should pillage the Nile (then settle there)