Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

zetamind2000 posted:

has punk poo poo his rear end on raw yet

yeah his return promo last week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I'm fine with whatever at this point

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

did you numbskulls watch this bullcrap again?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

That DICK! posted:

did you numbskulls watch this bullcrap again?

yeah

it's not good

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kxk9k5Ih1Q

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Maybe I missed how things were connected but having a judgment day segment in between introductions for your main event is a bit odd.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I didn't watch three hours of Raw. I played games with my son instead. And taught him how to open up task manager and end a program if it froze. He was able to do it by himself after a while. He's having the most trouble with the difference between left click and right click for the mouse haha

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
WWE knows how to strike while the iron is hot and entice fans to come back. The Jade and Punk debuts were incredible weren’t they folks

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I don't even remember what the Jade debut was. Wasn't it just her getting out of a car and that's all we saw of her?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Tato posted:

WWE knows how to strike while the iron is hot and entice fans to come back. The Jade and Punk debuts were incredible weren’t they folks

Punk will make an appearance on Smackdown this week and Pierce invited Punk to RAW next week to sign an exclusive contract so I'm wondering who will be missing from RAW next week.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Yes, it was her getting out of SUV as HHH awaits and walks her inside.
https://x.com/WWE/status/1710805873344299028?s=20

She also appeared in a backstage segment with Peirce and Becky iirc
https://x.com/WWE/status/1714098348699832338?s=20
And, on NXT in the throne
https://x.com/WWE/status/1716997431441646078?s=20

I think that's been all of it, maybe one more random 'Here's Jade walking in the back" shot

There was this
https://x.com/GeoffRhymer/status/1714464973756273000?s=20
https://x.com/WWE/status/1711917067463471411?s=20
https://x.com/WWE/status/1713002010608280051?s=20

It doesn't look like in November she showed up to anything.

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Dec 5, 2023

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Hunter mentioned in an interview that she was trained wrong which is absolutely hilarious considering Danielson trained her. So this really feels like they signed her to spite AEW cause somehow there are zero plans for her.

It's just surreal. They made a huge deal out of her signing, let her keep her name, and then had literally zero idea what to do with her. Meanwhile loving Beeple is their new biggest NXT push lmao.

PlasticAutomaton fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Dec 5, 2023

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

maybe danielson trained her wrong on purpose as a joke

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Danielson loves to lie

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I mean, Bryan also trained his wife and uh, she was not good

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
WWE definitely won't mind if the narrative becomes "AEW is bad for the rookies"

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!

Codependent Poster posted:

I mean, Bryan also trained his wife and uh, she was not good

No slam on BD, but her and Jade are definitely examples of how a person who's great at doing something isn't necessarily great at showing others how to do the same thing also

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Sydney Bottocks posted:

No slam on BD, but her and Jade are definitely examples of how a person who's great at doing something isn't necessarily great at showing others how to do the same thing also

I think Jade was originally trained by AR Fox and Heath Miller, then by QT Marshall and co. when she came to AEW. She only trained with Bryan after she debuted.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Bryan Danielson's training requires that you love wrestling more than life itself, as he does.

Those who lack that full commitment will learn little

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

maybe he trained her ok and she just sucks

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Funny how she had a bunch of matches that were fine and is suddenly trained so bad they can't use her when, I mean, they have so many botch gifs come out of NXT and, hell Raw that look way worse than anything she's done.

She got signed only to keep her off of AEW and then humiliate her in order to make them look worse, thinking WWE would be her way into movies.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jade wasn't trained to job so she really needs to go back to square one and pay her dues tbh

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

dromal phrenia posted:

Jade wasn't trained to job so she really needs to go back to square one and pay her dues tbh

never learned how to lay down for the 3 brother?? my kinda wrestler

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I'm sorry everyone but it turns out She Needs To Learn To Work The Hard Camera

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
I wonder why it even matters if she's an amazing wrestler or not when Nia Jax is all over the women's division right now

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I hope she's getting paid better, at the very least. Otherwise lol

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!

Shinjobi posted:

I hope she's getting paid better, at the very least. Otherwise lol

https://twitter.com/Jade_Cargill/status/1721974277786816670?s=20

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Well okay then, get paid a lot to not wrestle. I'm jealous.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!

Shinjobi posted:

Well okay then, get paid a lot to not wrestle. I'm jealous.

Sounds good if your goal is "get paid but never actually wrestle", not so much if your goal is "be on TV a lot so you increase your media stature and presence and eventually get into Hollywood"

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
It is funny that Codys story continues to get further and further away from being finished while HHH is going in front of the media and telling them the wrestling school that he owns is dogshit

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

mooseinfants posted:

I wonder why it even matters if she's an amazing wrestler or not when Nia Jax is all over the women's division right now

So WWE can Control Their Narrative

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Drakkel posted:

It is funny that Codys story continues to get further and further away from being finished while HHH is going in front of the media and telling them the wrestling school that he owns is dogshit

Hey, he's also making sure the most annoying and loud people think Bryan Danielson sucks poo poo let's not just leave the planned humiliation for the people who left AEW

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Hey, he's also making sure the most annoying and loud people think Bryan Danielson sucks poo poo let's not just leave the planned humiliation for the people who left AEW

To be fair they're already doing this cause they decided Danielson personally fired CM Punk, and also when he joined AEW to begin with

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Drakkel posted:

To be fair they're already doing this cause they decided Danielson personally fired CM Punk, and also when he joined AEW to begin with

I know. The whole thing stinks at this point with what they're really doing with Jade.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Drakkel posted:

Sounds like Bryan Danielson would be a better person in charge of the locker room rather than a son of a billionaire.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

why is jey wearing his yeet shirt

did wwe buy the trademark from whoever owned it

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Just about to say, i guess the resolved the YEET issue

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

maybe wwe can just afford to pay the fines and makes more selling shirts that say yeet than buyying the trademark?

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Drew is shooting. It's a shoot, brother.

Edit: Drew's right. :hai: completely right, Jey's an rear end in a top hat. :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Big rear end crowd in Cleveland