Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

I think it was just a difficult and chaotic situation, and was ultimately handled about as well as you could expect

on the other hand the NFL has worked tirelessly for decades to make it very difficult to give them the benefit of the doubt, so maybe going forward they could consider not loving up everywhere else all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

like yeah, people have lost loved ones and come out and played the next day, but in some ways I think the uncertainty can be more difficult. I bet everyone in the league has been anxiously refreshing their phone for the last 24 hours, watching the news, calling people, trying to get updates, thinking about every rough hit theyve ever dished out or taken. it's a huge mental drain and if the situation doesn't change in the next few days I think it could have a pretty major league-wide impact

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

they should keep it in but it should pop up as a little rhythm game to teach people proper technique

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

its kinda funny; it may have been traumatic for everyone watching it happen, but from Damar's perspective he was playing football and then suddenly woke up in the hospital with some broken ribs

how much would being told that you almost died freak you out if you didn't really experience it, and you knew the chances of it happening again were astronomical? I could see the decision to play again not necessarily being that difficult for someone

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

on the other hand, no one wants to be the second guy to kill Hamlin, so that's gonna give you an advantage