Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I mean, god help me since this is kind of making light of everything, but this is partially why we got the Tebow game lol

Black humor to cope with the raw tragedy and unfairness of the world is the Something Awful staple, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

abelwingnut posted:

i mean, just end sportscenter at this point? put some reruns of...something more uplifting? a nice 30-for-30? there's no reason they should be putting him out there at this point.

They should be putting on the full run of This Is SportsCenter or reruns of this year's Marble Olympics or something.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Worse. He's trying to pin this on the COVID-19 vaccine, it's one of the common lies about it.

Charlie Kirk is human dogshit on the bottom of a work boot, scrape that poo poo from your memory.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Also, just for reassurance, ABC double-checked with GoFundMe's staff and confirmed that the GoFundMe that everyone's been pouring money into was indeed started by Hamlin. So there's no mistakes or foolery going on there.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

I hate this a lot. Right before this all happened I was boundlessly upset about the Vikings getting bitchslapped by the Packers, a whole welter of bad feelings, angry, frustrated, sad. Getting made fun of by Packers fans. Already not able to do anything about that.

Then this happened, and it doesn't make all those feelings GO AWAY, but instead it just also makes me feel like that poo poo is pointless and small while not actually stopping the feelings I had before. Double-decker sadness, great! Also have a nice big dose of mortality anxiety for myself and also my loved ones. I hate all this poo poo that makes me feel powerless.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Anime Store Adventure posted:

If the NFL script writers don’t let the Bills win the Super Bowl this year, they’re soulless.

But really, brightened my whole day. What a recovery.

It's gotta be Bills-Vikings. It's just GOTTA. I don't care how suspect the Vikings may look, we have to see two franchises laboring under legendary curses and having insane seesaw seasons meet in the Super Bowl and slam their curses into each other to see which one breaks first.

God, this news is so good. It's been such a grim week of waiting and now it's all turned around and I'm excited again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

And don't forget, that if you watched that happen live or saw footage of it, it could drat well be affecting YOU too. Maybe not as directly or as intensely, but it's still watching a guy seem to die on national television. If you've got someone you can talk about it with, do so.