Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

This is gonna be Dale Earnhardt all over again "It wasn't even that bad!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I didn't serve in the military but out of the friends I have that did there is one appointment you don't miss and its going to the dentist. There were very serious about that.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Dr_Strangelove posted:

I found a great dentist who does no upselling, treated some things with basic work before they got out of hand (and the work hasn’t needed rework), and who saw me immediately when an abcessed tooth caused the worst pain I have ever felt.

This is from someone who hates dentistry so much that I didn’t see a dentist for, oh, 15 years due to some absurdly brutal cleanings and having seven teeth pulled in one sitting when I was 12.

That long break resulted in a cleaning that took 90 minutes and six shots of novocaine to handle the cavitron going deep into my gums. Oh, and a molar that had to be pulled.

tldr: Find a good dentist doesn’t upsell and see them regularly.

My old dentist was also amazing. Excellent work and patient care. Hell, after I broke my front tooth in half one NYE he essentially recreated it as a giant rear end filling that lasted for years before I needed it to be replaced. He was proud enough of that work to feature it on his website lol. Threw in free teeth whitening as a wedding gift later down the road. Good dentists rock

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I hope he is cheeky enough to give us what we crave

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I'd have pulled the plug on myself if I heard this cringe rear end response

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Coming out of my wisdom tooth extraction the first thing I wanted was my teeth and got very upset at the surgeon for stealing them because I said prior to the surgery that I wanted them

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

NFL back peddling a fast as possible GET THE GAME BACK ON HES FINE

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Absolutely wild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Docjowles posted:

Don't worry the memelords were way ahead of you