Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

https://twitter.com/PagnattiJrESPN/status/1610111689847971840

Jesus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Whoops.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I can believe that Skip tweeted what he did, I can't believe it's still up.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So wait, did the dude have covid six weeks ago or what? I've heard it mentioned twice but couldn't find anything saying it on google or twitter or anything, because, well, searching "Hamlin covid" gets you exactly what you'd think it would right now.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Soup du Jour posted:

https://twitter.com/doulbedoink/status/1610108853089099778?s=46&t=WTVhB5ytphQPUvPLHx0byg

good to remember with the kind of dogshit some people will sling out tonight

Just gonna quote this post for no particular reason.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The solution here is to give every player nanomachine hearts like the guy from Metal Gear Rising.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
For all we know, Buck pulled it straight out of his butt.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Play it in March, we don't have anything going on then anyway.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Skip was inserting himself into the subject and saying something to provoke a response while also giving himself plausible deniability that he wasn't actually being callous. It wasn't poorly worded, he didn't fail to read the room, he did exactly what he set out to do and got exactly what he wanted: taking something and making it about Skip Bayless.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The ambulance was waiting for his mom.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The amount of help he needs breathing going down seems very good.

Obviously the most important thing is that he lives and has quality of life, but if he has lung damage, I hope that's not it for his athletic career.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So are we talking day-to-day, divisional round.....?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Show him all the possibilities the league is considering for what to do for playoff seeding, whichever one he points to, do that.