Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

There’s an old saying in broadcasting, it’s in sports broadcasting, probably broadcasting.

Show it once, shame on…shame on you.

Show it…it can’t get shown again.

:clapping:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Ben Baby deliver us salvation.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Elephanthead posted:

Welp I guess no news is good news at this point.

Absolutely not. We don't know how his brain was affected.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

The five minute thing isn’t worth faulting anyone for with the details we have. The league office is saying they did not instruct that, and for all we know it could have been “what the hell do we do, the only thing close to this in the rule book is allow for warming up to resume” and the coaches going “nah”. We’re like 2 or 3 levels deep in telephone here.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I definitely thought the weirdest part of the whole situation was when the on-field trainers refused to do CPR until hearing the value of his current contract and how much was guaranteed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

3 DONG HORSE posted:

That's still awesome. It means he's in a regular rear end room and can watch food network as he pines for delicious food as he waits in between physical therapy sessions.

My wife was about 20 or so minutes into labor with our second child when she said "Turn the TV off I'm not looking at Guy Fieri while I give birth".