Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I challenge any single one of you to listen to that song with the Hard Knock Life sample in it and come out the other side without a deep hatred of Jay Z. Also, guy's like 3'6" which, granted, isn't particularly a reason to dislike someone but I'm adding it in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I think I love Jay Z OP

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

EorayMel posted:

I think I love Jay Z OP

Prove it. Prove your love.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

What about the sample of Youthly Unlasting, that was something else, I dare you to listen to it and not shuffle your feet a little bit.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

covidstomper58 posted:

What about the sample of Youthly Unlasting, that was something else, I dare you to listen to it and not shuffle your feet a little bit.

Not even a toe tap, OP.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Jay Z is not short and looks like he's around 5'10 to 6'

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hard Cock Life

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Caesar Saladin posted:

Jay Z is not short and looks like he's around 6', maybe a little less

Jay Z is like the tom cruise of the rap world. They make him stand on a little box when he stands nect to other people

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Please, this is no time to bring up my personal history.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

What if demons came out of hell and said that if they took Jay Z we'd all be spared and go to heaven would you still hate him then

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
If I recall right Jay Z is either dating or married to Beyonce Knowles - while looking the way he does.

That deserves credit.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
He's 6'2". Is this some sort of roundabout way to sneak in a pro-Tory Lanez (or worse, pro-Ye) thread?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

What if demons came out of hell and said that if they took Jay Z we'd all be spared and go to heaven would you still hate him then

I would tell people that I think Jay Z is cool but under my breath I'd add a litte not before saying cool

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Mister Speaker posted:

He's 6'2". Is this some sort of roundabout way to sneak in a pro-Tory Lanez (or worse, pro-Ye) thread?

1'6"

Just gonna keep getting shorter the more you guys try and defend his short rear end

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

If I had a nightmare where Jay Z crawled out of a crevice like the imp introduction scene in Doom 3 and partook of my flesh I could probably forgive him when I woke up as I knew that it had not been real and he doesn't know me or want to eat my body

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

If I had a nightmare where Jay Z crawled out of a crevice like the imp introduction scene in Doom 3 and partook of my flesh I could probably forgive him when I woke up as I knew that it had not been real and he doesn't know me or want to eat my body

Doesn't know me or want to eat my body, you think.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

He was also to speak out about Flinds Founding a state in an Empire.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

covidstomper58 posted:

?

???

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

covidstomper58 posted:

Makes sense4...

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
he sang the song with ye about n words in paris it was like the number 1 banger at every frat party that year it came out

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I don't hate him even having listened to that song but I really like Hard Knock Life so maybe that's why

You shouldn't hate people though (with a few exceptions) it's unhealthy

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Nooner posted:

he sang the song with ye about n words in paris it was like the number 1 banger at every frat party that year it came out

This should tell you everything you need to know about one Jayson L. Zee

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nooner posted:

They need to make a movie adaptation where it's a fish out of water story with Jay Z and Kanye West lost in paris and they don't speak the language what a funny situation!!!

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I don't hate him even having listened to that song but I really like Hard Knock Life so maybe that's why

You shouldn't hate people though (with a few exceptions) it's unhealthy

You like Hard Knock Life??? What're you? loving Daddy Warbux????

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

They need to make a movie adaptation where it's a fish out of water story with Jay Z and Kanye West lost in paris and they don't speak the language what a funny situation!!!

Buddy Comedy of the season

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

You know something about Jay-Z? Dígame.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Dinosaurs! posted:

You know something about Jay-Z? Dígame.

It's pronounced Digimon.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Jay Z is overrated and the fact that he was regarded as some kind of master lyricist has always puzzled me. Kind of like when people were acting like Lil Wayne was some kind of goat.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Jay Z is overrated and the fact that he was regarded as some kind of master lyricist has always puzzled me. Kind of like when people were acting like Lil Wayne was some kind of goat.

THANK YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Literally A Person posted:

You like Hard Knock Life??? What're you? loving Daddy Warbux????

I was an orphan who was repeatedly tricked and kicked, rear end in a top hat

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I was an orphan who was repeatedly tricked and kicked, rear end in a top hat

Maybe yur parents would have kept you if you weren't such a weiner, OP/

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Gay Z

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Jay Z was supportive and happy for his mother when she came out as gay a few years back

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Caesar Saladin posted:

Jay Z was supportive and happy for his mother when she came out as gay a few years back

SO was I but you don't see me bragging about it

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I never had parents I grew in a bathroom like those mushrooms in that one goon's house

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jason Z

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
mom gay so what

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Robo Reagan posted:

mom gay so what

Dad mom so gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Jason!!! You get out of that trashcan this instant!!!!