Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I wish we could trade Jay Z for Biggie though ngl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

That Biggie smalls biopic is extremely lol, every time I see Anthony Mackie as Tupac I bust da gently caress up

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Biggie biopic starring John Goodman

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Everybody thinks terra-cotta warriors are so cool. They aren’t. And you know what’s less cool than that? :wink:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Everybody thinks terra-cotta warriors are so cool. They aren’t. And you know what’s less cool than that? :wink:

drat. That's cold af

I mean, yeah, we're all joking around but this is loving out of line.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

That Biggie smalls biopic is extremely lol, every time I see Anthony Mackie as Tupac I bust da gently caress up

There's a 2Pac biopic and it's even worse, lol.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
The dude unironically used the lyrics "that poo poo cray" in a song

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pontificating rear end posted:

But it was cray

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I recently watched Get Rich or Die Trying for the first time and it was bad as expected. I was really confused about the New York drug dealers only just figuring out how to make crack in the mid-90s. Maybe it's an east coast thing?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pontificating rear end posted:

That poo poo cray

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Edmund Sparkler posted:

I recently watched Get Rich or Die Trying for the first time and it was bad as expected. I was really confused about the New York drug dealers only just figuring out how to make crack in the mid-90s. Maybe it's an east coast thing?

Wait, is this a Jay Z movie?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i hate every jay i see from jason A to jason Z

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I'm going to Hard Knock OP's Life if you know what I mean :twisted:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

EorayMel posted:

I'm going to Hard Knock OP's Life if you know what I mean :twisted:

Are you threatening to get me pregnant???????????

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

OP doing a Scooby Doo-rear end leg pinwheel away while screaming as I play Jay Z

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

OP loudly professes a hatred of Jay Z and I think OP is Cray Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ocelot: :grin:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

EorayMel posted:

OP loudly professes a hatred of Jay Z and I think OP is Cray Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ocelot: :grin:

BAN THIS FILTH

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Literally A Person posted:

drat. That's cold af

I mean, yeah, we're all joking around but this is loving out of line.

Cia since 97 ahaha.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

OP would've put more effort into make this thread, but OP was just too Lay Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :slick:

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Just another poo poo rapper in the Biggie Smalls entourage that somehow got to inexplicably follow in the wake of his success.

Smalls could kind of rap but his entire entourage was absolute trash-heap poo poo. He dies and we still get Mase, Puffy, and this dipshit making more poo poo music for decades.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

EorayMel posted:

OP would've put more effort into make this thread, but OP was just too Lay Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :slick:

NO! NO MORE!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I bet OP's favorite game is Day Z

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Why is the night quiet? Why are these schisms of leaf filled with eyes? Why this stone around my neck, as I fall prey to young lions?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Hold on guys hear me out

Jayzie

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Toxic Mental posted:

Hold on guys hear me out

Jayzie

Lol

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Jelly posted:

Just another poo poo rapper in the Biggie Smalls entourage that somehow got to inexplicably follow in the wake of his success.

Smalls could kind of rap but his entire entourage was absolute trash-heap poo poo. He dies and we still get Mase, Puffy, and this dipshit making more poo poo music for decades.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3985786&userid=0&perpage=40&highlight=puff,daddy&pagenumber=1

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

gently caress yeah dude, gently caress that idiot

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

You could say OP's thought process for this thread was a little Hay Z

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

If this thread was in 2008 everybody would be calling the OP Gay Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

One of Kanye's first discoveries was a track he did for Mase too, so this poo poo all connects.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
https://youtu.be/ZKMwYMph7qA

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Tbf mase was the best of the bunch.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Jay Z is overrated and the fact that he was regarded as some kind of master lyricist has always puzzled me. Kind of like when people were acting like Lil Wayne was some kind of goat.

Wayne is a goat & drought 3 is the greatest mixtape of all time

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Literally A Person posted:

Tbf mase was the best of the bunch.
Your opinions had strong merit until now.

Unless you mean in the way in which he fell out of the public eye faster than the rest.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Jelly posted:

yeah smalls could only kinda rap, he wasn't incredibly talented lyrically and vocally at all

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Caesar Saladin posted:

yeah smalls could only kinda rap, he wasn't incredibly talented lyrically and vocally at all

Are you P Diddy?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Would you believe it? The man was a Sodomite!!!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Would you believe it? The man was a Sodomite!!!

Old gently caress

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Caesar Saladin posted:

tomato tomato

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Valko posted:

If I recall right Jay Z is either dating or married to Beyonce Knowles - while looking the way he does.

That deserves credit.

and apparently cheated on her too, which what the gently caress