Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17 January 4th
MOTYC

Taiji Ishimori (c) vs El Desperado vs Master Wato vs Hiromu Takahashi - IWGP Jr Heavyweight Championship
Hopefully the Juniors can get a co-main event one day.

Will Ospreay (c) vs Kenny Omega - IWGP US Championship
Really hope this is the start of a series. Best match I've seen since Okada V Omega.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Will Ospreay (C) vs. Shota Umino for the IWGP UK/US Championship - NJPW Power Struggle 11/4

The absolute best character work I have ever seen from Shota Umino, absolutely star-making stuff from a guy who was already in the process of becoming a star but kicked it up another notch tonight in an astonishing way. Plus, you know, Ospreay is absolutely phenomenal in the ring too which doesn't hurt! The 25 minute call absolutely blew my goddamn mind.

Nth

Holy gently caress, shooter.

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

MassRafTer posted:

AEW Rampage 12/22

MOTYC: El Hijo del Vikingo vs Black Taurus

I liked this more than the ROH match.

Nth