Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW in Korakuen Hall January 4th
MOTYC
Hyper Misao vs Shoko Nakajima
- Kyoraku Kyomei explode once again for their annual bullshit stipulation match. Abolsute delightful nonsense mixing some genuinely brutal bumps with cartoon hijinks

Miu Watanabe (c) vs Trish Adora - International Princess Championship
- We all know Miu is strong and cool. Turns out Trish is also very strong and cool, really made me want to see more big matches from her

Yuka Sakazaki (c) vs Miyu Yamashita - Princess of Princess Championship
- Both ladies chose violence today

HM
Maki Itoh vs Rika Tatsumi vs Mizuki vs Kamiyu vs Suzume vs Hikari Noa - Number 1 Contender battle royal
Reiwa AA Cannon (Saki Akai and Yuki Arai) (c) vs Wasteland War Party (MAx the Impaler and Heidi Howitzer) - Princess Tag Championships

I love Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling

nth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Dango Bango posted:

MOTYC: Emi Sakura vs. Jamie Hayter (c) - AEW Rampage 1/27

This match made me yell "motherfucker" at my TV.

nth

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
HM: Miran vs Miyuki Takase, some DIANA livestream 1/27 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsa094UAcrA)

edit:

HM: Madeline vs. Ayame Sasamura vs. Deborah K same DIANA livestream 1/27

karmicknight fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Jan 28, 2023

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW Max Heart Tournament Night 3 January 29th
HM
121000000 (Miyu Yamashita and Maki Itoh) vs Karate Girls (Moka Miyamoto and Juria Nagano)
Kyoraku Kyomei (Hyper Misao and Shoko Nakajima) vs DayDream (Miu Watanabe and Rika Tatsumi)

nth

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
TJPW Max Heart Princess Finals 2/11
HM: Moka Miyamoto vs Arisu Endo
HM: Yuki Arai vs Pom Harajuku
MOTYC: Janai Kai & Hikari Noa vs Rika Tatsumi & Yuki Aino
HM: Miu Watanabe & Suzume vs Magical Sugar Rabbits (Yuka Sakazaki & Mizuki)
MOTYC: Shoko Nakajima & Hyper Misao vs 121000000 (Miyu Yamashita & Maki Itoh) - Max Heart Tag Team Tournament Finals

minor changes.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW Grand Princess II March 18th
MOTYC
Kyoraku Kyomei (Hyper Misao and Shoko Nakajima) vs Haruna Neko and Andreza Giant Panda
- I was giggling like a fool this entire match, top tier stuff

Miu Watanabe (c) vs Rika Tatsumi - International Princess Championship
- Started off slow but got real good real quick, two partners throwing everything at each other including one of the sickest finishes I've seen in a while

Wasteland War Party (Max the Impaler and Heidi Howitzer) (c) vs 121000000 (Miyu Yamashita and Maki Itoh) - Princess Tag Championships
- It's a rare match that can make the final boss of TJPW an underdog but WWP managed it here. Max's run has been fantastic but this match sold me completely on Heidi as well, she rules

Yuka Sakazaki (c) vs Mizuki - Princess of Princess Championship
- MY EMOTIONS

HM
Suzume vs Arisu Endo
Ryo Mizunami vs Moka Miyamoto
NEO Biishiki-gun (Sakisama and Mei Saint-Michelle) vs Kamiyu and Billie Starkz

Teej don't miss when it comes to big shows, only thing I was even a little disappointed in was the Aja Kong/Yuki Arai match

nth save for:

MOTYC: Ram Kaicho and Free Wifi (Nao Kakuta and Hikari Noa) vs Raku Appreciation Society (Raku, Yuki Aino and Pom Harajuku), Grand Princess '23
- I am apparently a massive sucker for the Raku Lore.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

PlasticAutomaton posted:

MotYC: El Hijo Del Vikingo (c) VS Komander for the AAA Mega Championship - RoH Supercard of Honor

I'm glad we have an entire PPV as cooldown from this match.

nth

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Pylons posted:

TJPW Inspiration 5/1

MOTYC: Gabai Ji-Chan vs. Mahiro Kiryu
HM: Sawyer Wreck vs. Hikari Noa

nth

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Chris Brookes how could you do this again.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW Summer Sun Princess July 8th
MOTYC
Rika Tatsumi (c) vs Yuki Anio - International Princess Championship
- Rika is the main character and she'll crush every last dream she needs to, with her bare hands, to prove it

Mizuki (c) vs Maki Itoh - Princess of Princess Championship
- The culmination of a six year story between the two. Mizuki is so goddamn flexible, every submission looks brutal

HM
VenYu (Kamiyu and ASUKA) vs Ryo Mizunami and Nao Kakuta
VertVixen (c) vs Hikari Noa - DEFY Women's Championship
Harajuku War Party (Pom Harajuku and Max the Impaler) vs Kyoraku Kyomei (Hyper Misao and Shoko Nakajima) vs Raku Appreciation Society (Aja Kong and Raku)
NEO Biishiki-gun (Sakisama and Mei Saint-Michel) vs Yuki Arai and Wakana Uehara

TJPW wins again, really the only matches I was disappointed by were Miu/Nyla and Miyu/Sawyer

nrd