Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

HM: Mickie James (c) vs Masha Slamovich for the Knockouts title - Impact No Surrender, Feb 24

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

HM: Shingo Takagi (C) vs. Taichi for the KOPW Provisional Championship - NJPW Wrestling Satsuma no Kuni 4/29

nth

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rarity posted:

MOTYC: Mike Bailey vs. Hiromu Takahashi, NJPW Best of Super Juniors, 12/05

Holy poo poo Speedball owns

nth

Us Impact watchers gonna feel very validated during this tournament :colbert:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Testekill posted:

WMOTYC: Adam Cole vs Chris Jericho- AEW Double or Nothing 5/28

Boring and tame, awful finish as well.

nth

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Edward Mass posted:

Finished Impact Wrestling Slammiversary, which all these are from (7/15):

HM: The Coven (c) vs. Killer Kelly & Masha Slamovich for the Impact Knockouts World Tag Team Championship
MOTYC: Deonna Purrazzo (c) vs. Trinity for the Impact Knockouts World Championship
HM: Alex Shelley (c) vs. Nick Aldis for the Impact World Championship

nth

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

DDT Wrestle Peter Pan July 23rd
MOTYC
Yuji Hino (c) vs Chris Brookes - KO-D Openweight Championship
- Crowd favourite Brookes takes on the invincible champion in the main event of the biggest show of the year

the only match I got to see live on the show but drat was it worth it. nth

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

gently caress it:

MOTYC: Kazuki Hirata (C) vs. Yukio Sakaguchi for the DDT Extreme Title - DDT Saki Akai 10th Anniversary Tour in Korakuen 8/13

Sakaguchi is a terrifying man, Hirata is a weirdo. Hirata set match conditions where any ropebreak or failed pin attempt lead to either a ghost or balloon - two things Sakaguchi is terrified of - being added to the match. This lead to some incredibly delightful scenes, including Sakaguchi second-guessing making pinfall attempts for fear of a kickout and a ghost showing up. This is about as far from Naito/Okada as you can get but it's a MOTYC nonetheless.

nth

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

PlasticAutomaton posted:

WMotYC: Jeff Jarrett VS Jeff Hardy in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre Death Match (Dynamite 8/`6)

I will be taking no questions at this itme.

nth

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

abraham linksys posted:

WMOTYC - Tommy Dreamer vs Kenny King (c) for the Impact Digital Media Championship, and also Tommy Dreamer will retire if he loses - Impact Victory Road 9/8

how the gently caress do you have a tommy dreamer faced with retirement angle and have... that match. zero hardcore spots. zero brawling. a bunch of lovely terry funk tributes which i guess is the one thing i was expecting from tommy dreamer, a dude who spent half a decade wearing polka dots for no reason. and then a heath slater run-in while kenny king was distracted to SAVE TOMMY DREAMER, THE FACE???

nth

HM: Josh Alexander vs Steve Maclin - Impact Victory Road 9/8

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sticky Nate posted:

CMLL Aniversario 90 - 9/16

MOTY:Volador Jr vs Angel de Oro - hair vs hair
MOTYTemplario vs Dragon Rojo Jr - mask vs mask

nth

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sticky Nate posted:

MOTYC: Speedball Mike Bailey vs Will Ospreay - Bound For Glory 10/21

nth

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SalTheBard posted:

HM: Alex Shelley vs Josh Alexander - Impact World Championship match - BFG 2023 - 10/21/23

nth

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Lamuella posted:

I just want to say how much I love that we just had a 13 post chain of nominations or nths for promotions other than New Japan, AEW, or WWE.

:yeah:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Hiromu Takahashi (C) vs. Kazuki Hirata in a Dramatic Dream Round "Let's Have Fun!!" What Will Happen? Fun Deathmatch for the DDT Iron Man Heavymetalweight Title - DDT Ultimate Party 11/12
New Japan's resident "weirdo" gets a lesson in just how loving weird wrestling can get. A wonderful time.

MOTYC: Chris Brookes (C) vs. Yuki Ueno for the KO-D Openweight Title - DDT Ultimate Party 11/12
Holy poo poo. This was the last match of a 5 hour long show and it still managed to work the crowd (and me) into a frenzy. Amazing stuff.

nth

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MOTYCs: Hangman Page vs Swerve Strickland
Toni Storm vs Hikaru Shida

WMOTYC: MJF vs Jay White

all from AEW Full Gear 11/18

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Edward Mass posted:

MOTYC: The Motor City Machine Guns vs. Josh Alexander & Zack Sabre, Jr., Impact Wrestling Final Resolution 12/9

Punch McLightning posted:

Some Impact HMs from my catch up.

Jonathan Gresham vs. Alex Shelley, Impact 11/9
Abismo Negro Jr., Latigo & Trey Miguel vs. MCMG & El Hijo del Vikingo, Impact 12/7
Mike Bailey & Trent Seven vs. Trey Miguel & Zachary Wentz, Final Resolution 12/9

nth

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

AEW Dynamite 12/27
WMOTY: MJF and Samoa Joe defend the ROH tag titles vs two of the Devil's masked men

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

WMOTY
10/01 | MJF (C) vs. The Righteous for the ROH Tag Titles - AEW WrestleDream Zero Hour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

AJPW MANIAx December 31st
MOTYC
Katsuhiko Nakajima (c) vs Kento Miyahara - Triple Crown
- gently caress the hell yes. The crowd was far more behind Kento than their NOAH match which was more 50/50 which was great to hear. Dragged a little bit in the middle but once Nakajima started laying in the kicks to a seated Kento it reached the quality I was expecting from these two

nth