Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Will Ospreay (C) vs. Kenny Omega for the IWGP US Heavyweight Title - NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17 1/4

:stonklol:

Human beings should not be capable of what these two do in the ring.

I somehow thought the Giulia/Syuri bump off the stage would be the craziest one this week but they've barely 3rd right now. Holy gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Rarity posted:

MOTYC: Zack Sabre Jr (c) vs. Tomohiro Ishii, NJPW The New Beginning in Sapporo, 05/02

Ishii did a Yoshi Tonic what the gently caress man

Nth. Love that they introduced the Stardom High Speed belt in NJPW.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

The downside of Kenny/Vikingo was that it was less a match and more a showcase for Vikingo. I'm sure the match they have in Mexico will be much better.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

MassRafTer posted:

3/22 AEW DYNAMITE

HM: Sting, Orange Cassidy and Darby Allin vs The Butcher, The Blade and Kip Sabian
MOTYC: Kenny Omega vs El Hijo Del Vikingo

I know everyone loved the main event but are people forgetting that opener???

It was forgettable.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

forkboy84 posted:

MOTYC
23rd April
Stardom Allstar Grand Queendom
Highspeed Tag Match
AZM & Mei Suruga vs Mei Seria & Starlight Kid
Watch this here

OK, you have the link to the first match of the preshow. Now watch the whole if you haven't. Because it's great. Of the 9 main event cards I'm about to nominate 6 MOTYCs, have nominated 1 HM & the worst match was still *** for the Goddess of Stardom match. So just carve out 4 hours of time. It's the show of the year as far as I'm concerned, absolutely stacked with great wrestlers wrestling greatly. Flew by

That match was actually apart of the main card. Was the official opening match.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

SatoshiMiwa posted:

The last two matched made the AEW show real good but don't top Wato/Titan for me....and it's odd to say that

Strangely the NJPW show had a hotter crowd

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Burn Down Canberra posted:

Motyc : stardom sunshine 25/6

Loser leave unit cagematch: oedi tai v queens quest

Big nth. I cannot believe how well this came off. The action, the story, the ending, the aftermath...perfect.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Wonder how different the reaction for Danielson/Okada would have been if they had swapped the card position with the Omega/Ospreay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Divorced from the angle, the MJF/Jay White match was decent, but that angle to get there was late stages WCW tier stupid.