Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

SG Bamboo posted:

Miu Watanabe (c) vs Trish Adora - International Princess Championship
- We all know Miu is strong and cool. Turns out Trish is also very strong and cool, really made me want to see more big matches from her
Trish is a fixture of my local indie scene, and yes, she is very strong and very cool (very nice, too!), and I'm glad she's getting some spotlight! I wish Coward Tony would give her more than 5 minute dark matches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

sportsgenius86 posted:

MOTYC - Bryan Danielson vs. Konosuke Takeshita, AEW Dynamite, 1/11

Holy gently caress this match

HM for Hangman vs. Mox

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Triangulo de la Muerte (C) vs. The Elite for the AEW Trios Titles in Best of 7 Match 7 (Escalara de la Muerte) - AEW Dynamite 1/11

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Testekill posted:

WMOTYC: Bray Wyatt vs LA Knight, MOUNTAIN DEW PITCH BLACK BLACK LIGHT MATCH- WWE Royal Rumble 1/28/2023

What the gently caress was that?

Dango Bango posted:

WMOTYC: Bianca Belair (c) vs. Alexa Bliss - WWE Royal Rumble 1/28

Boring. Zero psychology or thought put into the match. Crowd was dead. Felt like it went forever.
Yep.