Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW in Korakuen Hall January 4th
MOTYC
Hyper Misao vs Shoko Nakajima
- Kyoraku Kyomei explode once again for their annual bullshit stipulation match. Abolsute delightful nonsense mixing some genuinely brutal bumps with cartoon hijinks

Miu Watanabe (c) vs Trish Adora - International Princess Championship
- We all know Miu is strong and cool. Turns out Trish is also very strong and cool, really made me want to see more big matches from her

Yuka Sakazaki (c) vs Miyu Yamashita - Princess of Princess Championship
- Both ladies chose violence today

HM
Maki Itoh vs Rika Tatsumi vs Mizuki vs Kamiyu vs Suzume vs Hikari Noa - Number 1 Contender battle royal
Reiwa AA Cannon (Saki Akai and Yuki Arai) (c) vs Wasteland War Party (MAx the Impaler and Heidi Howitzer) - Princess Tag Championships

I love Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling

nth, best show on 1.4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Jerusalem posted:

HM: KAIRI (C) vs. Mercedes Mone for the IWGP Women's Championship - NJPW Battle in the Valley 2/18

This is what the Wrestle Kingdom match should have been. drat good, with Mercedes getting to remind people why she was so popular for so long in WWE, and KAIRI of course just loving rules. Was legit surprised by the ending, did not expect KAIRI to lose!

match ruled, nth'ed

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Edward Mass posted:

HM: Frankie Kazarian vs. Eddie Edwards 2 out of 3 falls match, Impact on AXS 10/12

being there live i'd even bump it to a MOTYC but everything's subjective, watch this match tho:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8noYn1Y7z2M

Seconding the HM obv.