Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Parsing sage, rotating time

Maybe Ol' Jabs is an afanc?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Parsing sage, rotating time

FrenzyTheKillbot posted:

I'm glad people ended up enjoying this thread so much. I said near the beginning that I was a little worried people wouldn't be interested in yet another Ocarina of Time LP, but it really was great getting the girls' first impressions and reactions and theories.

Because of the age and near mythical popularity of Ocarina of Time, I think people sorta assume that everyone has played the game, and so most LPs usually end up being ROM hacks, gimmick runs, or just lazy longplays. This is actually the first "plain" LP of OoT I've watched from start to finish (sorta; still 4 vids left,) because, first and foremost, you let the game unfold itself at its own pace, showing us why OoT is such a beloved game. And not only do you three have fantastic chemistry, you're also really good at knowing when to let the commentary take the back seat, so the game can shine. This was a fantastic LP, and you guys were the perfect crew.